Micah Parson's career numbers are pretty amazing

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Except none of this is actually true. Over exaggerating is heavy on this board.
Ok i understand you. And you are right. Its 9 not 8. Thats a difference but is it relevant in this topic?

The problem is that he disappears over the course of the season. And the important point is: he does not disappear in one game. Its nearly half of the season, so a meaningful part of it.

There are exact numbers and there are post that try to put down a certain sentiment. You dont need to hit the exact number when trying to illustrate a Problematik nature. Just being in the range to show how big or small it is is enough.

Jipper

Reaction score
Would you entertain trading him?
Every player in the NFL should be available for trade in my opinion- the question is always the price.

If a bad team came calling for micha and gave you 3 1sts and a 2nd or two...it's just too much to say no to...that type of draft capital can rebuild a team over night esp if they are high picks.

Everyone is tradeable

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
you know,

if I was being sarcastic or facetious like everyone else.

I'd say stats don't matter what are you doing in crunch time in the playoffs.​
I mean he don't deserve no big bag of money what he's doing in the playoffs? how come he ain't winning us championships? Compiling all your stats in garbage time or against weak teams that's not getting us championships....

I mean isn't that what's being said about certain other stars that we have on this team???? Start affecting the game against playoff teams in the playoffs in crunch time or let's leave the stat lines where they lay lol
I don't think that's being sarcastic....just the plain truth. People sometimes hate hearing the truth. It would be interesting to see the stats that the three players who are trying to get the big bag right now in crunch time against the better teams and in the playoffs. None of them have stood up to their inflated stats. And these are players looking for the biggest payday in their respective positions. Amazing.

HanD

Reaction score
Ok i understand you. And you are right. Its 9 not 8. Thats a difference but is it relevant in this topic?

The problem is that he disappears over the course of the season. And the important point is: he does not disappear in one game. Its nearly half of the season, so a meaningful part of it.

There are exact numbers and there are post that try to put down a certain sentiment. You dont need to hit the exact number when trying to illustrate a Problematik nature. Just being in the range to show how big or small it is is enough.
It's not even 9. I did a post showing the split first ten games vs end of the year is very close. This board over exaggerates and then things become fact without any proof. If you want to argue dec and playoffs go for it. But first 8 or 9 or even 10 games really isnt based on any fact or in the range.

CWR

Reaction score
I know, you have trouble digesting the truth and having rational conversations regarding the team. It's all good. At least I'm not a quiter forecasting a decade of doom and gloom post Dak. That's just embarrassing.

CWR

Reaction score
Sorry. You didn't say he was bad but my point is the rest of the league would see what we see and his value would be less. Or if we can get multiple picks we are probably being too hard on him imo.
I think the league would look at his skill set, and stats and come to the conclusion they could find ways to keep him fresh.

Don't get me wrong, I'm in NO hurry to lose him. It would take a kings ransom, but I believe could be the right call.

It will be interesting to see what Zimmer can get out of him. After this year we all may have different opinions on Parsons.

CWR

Reaction score
I would. why not? look at Houston, they traded their best asset at most important position in football. lets compare Houston and Cleveland after the trade....
Legitimately I would consider trading absolutely anyone if the price is right. The only exception would be Mahomes or one of the top 3 qbs. Other than that I'd always sit down at the bargaining table, looking for my next Herschel Walker deal.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Even more crazy considering that he basically becomes invisible after about Week 10ish.
He takes over games in the first 10. Then is dinged up. He gets a lot of double teams and chipped a bunch. Not to mention illegally held more than I have ever seen. But the playoff game they were calling the holds. But he vanished.

Aven8

Reaction score
And we have people that want to trade him because he’s vocal…..lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes his shrinking act has grown stale as well. We have a team of guys who run out of gas every damn year.
It doesn't matter if it's grown stale I'm just making a point this is a team game I'm sick of hearing about one guy or another when there's 53 players on the roster there's a coaching staff and there's a front office they're all responsible for the losses every single player on that field in Green Bay lost in the playoffs all responsible not one player stepped up from the first snap the coaches and every single player on that field just decided to give up... They were not prepared that's the problem in football when you come in and you're not prepared you get beat but people keep piling on about The Mavericks and the stars because they make it into the second round you do realize how bad they both played in their first games of the first series and now the second if this was football it would be over there are no second chances there are no figuring out your opponent there are no making adjustments...

But yes it's a team game and every time I hear something about Prescott I'm gonna bring up Parsons or diggs I mean Trayvon diggs got all that big bag but he actually dropped an interception and failed to make a hit on a bobbling pass on kittles in a playoff game those are what big time players gotta do you gotta make those plays...​
So yes you're correct the team shrinks in the bigger moments as soon as they're punched in the mouth hopefully that changes soon but again I'm tired of people picking on one player the other we have some dynamic players on this team but in order for them to be themselves you know like they're bookends while we need some actual high end literature on that bookshelf in between the book ends and the glue just falls apart it takes more than just a couple of players to win against good teams..​
And I hate to keep making this as an example but this does happen to teams I mean it just happened to the 49ers against the lions and the NFC championship game they were down at halftime by the same score I believe it was pretty close they were absolutely should have gotten beat a team like the lions how do you let a guy A-Team come back that you have your foot on I can tell you why because the entire active roster of the 49ers fought to stay in that game and the offense eventually were given the opportunity because of their defense special teams and the coaches figured it out they clawed their way back but instead our defense gave up three straight touchdowns right after the half you can't win in the NFL when your defense gives up the first score and then three straight touchdowns after the first half.. We lost the game because the team lost but the defense did shrink from the first snap they look terrible in the first series and then every series after you can blame Prescott or the offense for the interceptions and whatnot but that's not an excuse I've seen it in many playoff series I saw it a couple years ago where Josh Allen and Trevor Lawrence were bailed out they had like 3 turnovers ohh that's right Trevor Lawrence had four interceptions in a game in a playoff game and they won I'm tired of hearing about how Prescott is losing us games I watched Troy Aikman throw interceptions in the Super bowl and have us down at halftime and our defense and run game bailed him out...

So yes, I'm ranting about team play, because I'm sick of hearing about Prescott or even Parsons and yes I brought it up I was being sarcastic because I'm correct a lot of the big name players are not getting help from everyone else and it looks like they're shrinking in the moment but the fact is teams know who to take away and how to take them away, and our coaching staff and the rest of our team do not step up when needed , they all make excuses like we were tired, LOL yeah I'm sure you were tired... but great teams and great players find a way to dig down deep and pull a victory from the jaws of defeat.

Yup, its time.

Jerry so far from his inactions has put the challenge on the backs of those due big deals or new contracts players and coaches , out up or possibly all be out.. we can see a very different team in 2025.

it's very possible jerry might cave. Like with Zeke suddenly weeks before game 1 deals could be handed out..who knows....

Reactions: CWR

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don't think that's being sarcastic....just the plain truth. People sometimes hate hearing the truth. It would be interesting to see the stats that the three players who are trying to get the big bag right now in crunch time against the better teams and in the playoffs. None of them have stood up to their inflated stats. And these are players looking for the biggest payday in their respective positions. Amazing.
i was just trying to point out that I'm tired of the negative light being shined just on Prescott, there are the entire core of this team needs to out up or shut up..Jerys inactions has made that clear at this point of the offseason. its on them to live up to the hype or this 2025 team could look very different.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Every player in the NFL should be available for trade in my opinion- the question is always the price.

If a bad team came calling for micha and gave you 3 1sts and a 2nd or two...it's just too much to say no to...that type of draft capital can rebuild a team over night esp if they are high picks.

Everyone is tradeable
Especially when you haven't given them a second contract & will be getting multiple salary controlled players in return. Juicy. (If you were an org that knew what to do with them)