Micah Parson's career numbers are pretty amazing

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Even more crazy considering that he basically becomes invisible after about Week 10ish.
I believe the pressures stay near the top but the sacks drop off. Could be due to either his body breaks down or opposing teams develop better schemes to slow him down. Or both. Probably both.

Anyways, while I think trading him for a crazy haul of picks is a good idea, Parsons isn't really the problem here.

plasticman

Reaction score
Further research tells you that Parson's season is 12 games long. He is consistently average past November.

Reactions: CWR

bandfan

Reaction score
Maybe we should project what those numbers would be without the podcast...:facepalm:

CWR

Reaction score
you know,

if I was being sarcastic or facetious like everyone else.

I'd say stats don't matter what are you doing in crunch time in the playoffs.​
I mean he don't deserve no big bag of money what he's doing in the playoffs? how come he ain't winning us championships? Compiling all your stats in garbage time or against weak teams that's not getting us championships....

I mean isn't that what's being said about certain other stars that we have on this team???? Start affecting the game against playoff teams in the playoffs in crunch time or let's leave the stat lines where they lay lol
Yes his shrinking act has grown stale as well. We have a team of guys who run out of gas every damn year.

HanD

Reaction score
Last year before the week 10 bye he had 7.5 sacks and 6.5 after the bye

2022 he had 8.5 before week 10 and 5.5 after.

Rookie year he had 6 the first 10 weeks and 7 week 11 and on.

His disappearance in Nov and Dec is way overstated on this board. The playoffs is another story.

HanD

Reaction score

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Imagine how good he'd be if he didn't take a a 3 month vacation every year after Thanksgiving!

Why do we keep letting him not play in any December or January games ever? Jerruh needs to put his foot down.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He needs to work on his playoff numbers which consistent of only one sack and four QB hits in FOUR playoff games