Micah Parsons is not going to win DPOY

Mr_437

Reaction score
Micah gets double teamed, sometimes triple teamed. If anything it would be awesome if he was moved around. Don't really care about his accolades because that will come...just want him play effective ball. Cowboys need the other edge guys to step up, not named DLaw.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I think our defense would be better if we stopped trying to pad his stats.

Parsons isn't Garrett, Watt or Bosa, but he is a chess piece..us playing him on the d-line makes our overall defense worse.
Ok. Is this some type of indictment?

Is an accolade from the Associated Press more important than what we see week in and week out?

What makes you say that the team is trying to “pad his stats?”

Is there some comments from Dan Quinn saying that he’s trying to help Micah’s stats?

Sounds like FanZone discussion and not reallly attached to reality of what actually makes a difference.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
“We” indicates someone who actually WANTS Dallas to do well. Which team do you really like?
Me WANTING Dallas to do well and me PREDICTING Dallas to do well are two completely different things. I love this team. I want them to win. But they haven’t for over 25 years. It would be stupid of me to keep up this overtly optimistic homerism in exchange of competent realism. Maybe I’m a bit harsh on them sometimes making me appear to be a “troll” because I’m so negative—but after 25 years of failure, sometimes you have to be.

DuceizBak

Reaction score

Is an accolade from the Associated Press more important than what we see week in and week out?

Is there some comments from Dan Quinn saying that he’s trying to help Micah’s stats?

Sounds like FanZone discussion and not reallly attached to reality of what actually makes a difference.
Come on bruh...we've been up like 30 points in the 4th quarter and the starting D-line is out there. Come on man lmao

CCBoy

Reaction score

Still no right way to do the wrong thing...no doubt Parsons is a very good piece on the defensive side of ball. People jerk heads around to locate just him. Yes, a strong influence when a play explodes off.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Micah gets double teamed, sometimes triple teamed. If anything it would be awesome if he was moved around. Don't really care about his accolades because that will come...just want him play effective ball. Cowboys need the other edge guys to step up, not named DLaw.
So does the guys in the op mentioned

ESisback

Reaction score
This is some random personal argument that has no basis in reality. Show your work or otherwise admit that you can’t demonstrate 2+2 =4

This is just some made up nonsense.
Sometimes you just recognize human nature among most entitled athletes in 2023. Sometimes you don’t need video evidence and/or legally documented testimonials. I’m not saying he’s not a great player. I’m not saying he’s a bad person. I’m just saying he’s young, emotional and full of pride, and sometimes priorities don’t quite lay out the way they should/could.