Micah Parsons is not going to win DPOY

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Couldn't care less about player stats and accolades. Just win football games.

ESisback

Reaction score
Me WANTING Dallas to do well and me PREDICTING Dallas to do well are two completely different things. I love this team. I want them to win. But they haven’t for over 25 years. It would be stupid of me to keep up this overtly optimistic homerism in exchange of competent realism. Maybe I’m a bit harsh on them sometimes making me appear to be a “troll” because I’m so negative—but after 25 years of failure, sometimes you have to be.
I understand the frustration, but every post I’ve ever seen from you is excessively negative. Honestly, your last post is the most positive I remember.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Yeah parsons may not but it could be a symptom of the inconsistency of the defenses secondary/linebacker/DT play.

I think Jalen Carter has entered the convo TBH

blueblood70

Reaction score
Bye week is almost over. :facepalm:
Yeah but he's probably correct Micah Parsons maybe a great player but he's not on their level yet he thinks he is but he's not he has all the talent in the world but teams have found a way to run at him run around him and sometimes neutralize the guy he's gonna have to get past that to be defensive player of the year or to even be considered for MVP and right now the OP is right Garrett is a better player at this point in their careers he's a lot better pass Rusher... And I guarantee you miles garrett's getting as doubled and tripled and still finding a way around it just like guys like bosas and TJ Watt... Micah Parsons is not overrated but the way people talk about him as if he's already arrived at as the best defensive player in the league is wrong... So he should get credit for how great he's played but he has not ascended to the very top of the best defensive players in the NFL

phildadon86

Reaction score
I understand the frustration, but every post I’ve ever seen from you is excessively negative. Honestly, your last post is the most positive I remember.
Dont bother. This person changed their screen name and didnt tell anyone until he was called out. Guy literally sits there all year saying "they are going to implode, they suck" He doesnt love this team. He loves the attention his negativity brings him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Come on bruh...we've been up like 30 points in the 4th quarter and the starting D-line is out there. Come on man lmao
that's the one thing I hate about this coaching staff and Micah Parsons is keep coming back in after he's gassed after he's injured and trying to pad his stats I get it but Michael Parsons is as great as people say he is but you're right he has not arrived as one of the top contenders for defensive player of the year he's in the mix but he probably won't win it...

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'm not concerned on the medals, just the chest to pin them on!

blueblood70

Reaction score
The DPOY will be decided in mid November through December
yes it will so will all this other talk about the Cowboys you know needing to get stuff fixed and Mike McCarthy 's firings I mean have you read the front page I mean the overreactions after every loss as if it is December it's not December for any of this talk it's not January for any of this talk and yet here we are overreacting to everything everything no one has been left untouched or unturned this year even Zach Martin's getting hate you know for his lack of being Zach Martin after he just got paid that's what happens when you hold out and you threatens and retire unless you get paid and you get paid you come in you don't play well..

This is the nature of fans and sports especially when you're bored and your team's not playing but come on dude you think this is a prize and Micah Parsons being dogged a little bit because he puts himself as the top defensive player in the NFL and he's not he's one of the top he's probably in the conversation of top five but I agree with the original poster miles Garrett is a better pass rusher right now he's done it for longer he's had more success and trust me he's obviously getting doubled and tripled as much as Micah Parsons... So yes is it an overreaction to need to hate on him right now , yes,.. But some of us are getting a little tired of all the talk and everything on social media and after every game before every game Micah Parsons is like puffing himself up we don't like that as fans we'll puff you up you just go play well and you don't need to do this we will talk for you because technically he is not the top defensive player in the league right now he's not the top producing pass rusher in sacks in the league or the very best in pressures..hes top 5.. I mean this is his year three correct show me the year that he was the top pass rusher or the top player on defense.. As good as he is he has not arrived to Lawrence Taylor status and he has not even arrived to be considered one of those guys like we all know have been some of the best pass rushers on the planet over the last three decades he's not even arrived at Charles Haley status yet...

exciter

Reaction score
I think our defense would be better if we stopped trying to pad his stats.

Parsons isn't Garrett, Watt or Bosa, but he is a chess piece..us playing him on the d-line makes our overall defense worse.
Lol, so having one of the premier pass rushers in the league rush the passer is hurting our defense? Wow! This is another one of those “makes you want to thank your lucky stars” Jerry is in charge post!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I think our defense would be better if we stopped trying to pad his stats.

Parsons isn't Garrett, Watt or Bosa, but he is a chess piece..us playing him on the d-line makes our overall defense worse.
THANK YOU IT"S good people are finally seeing this!!!!! He doesn't take over the games like others can, he's remembered by his great rookie season and his speed that's all, he's hyped up on every play by the commentators

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Micah has plenty of opportunities to win dpoy. If he loses it its his fault. He can pretend he gets doubled every play but it's not true
PLEASE SAY THIS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because there's multiple times in games where micah is blocked one on one, and he doesn't win because he takes himself out of being able to make a play!! Im tired of the excuses

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Me WANTING Dallas to do well and me PREDICTING Dallas to do well are two completely different things. I love this team. I want them to win. But they haven’t for over 25 years. It would be stupid of me to keep up this overtly optimistic homerism in exchange of competent realism. Maybe I’m a bit harsh on them sometimes making me appear to be a “troll” because I’m so negative—but after 25 years of failure, sometimes you have to be.
Keep doing what you're doing, YOU"RE still a fan regardless of what they say about you!!!! Much respect

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Come on bruh...we've been up like 30 points in the 4th quarter and the starting D-line is out there. Come on man lmao
They even said it lol they were like we're up by so much and these defenders know the opposing team will be passing, so that's why they're out there. He still didn't get a sack lol

Havic

Reaction score
If parsons is getting double teamed someone else needs to step up and make a play

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Lol, so having one of the premier pass rushers in the league rush the passer is hurting our defense? Wow! This is another one of those “makes you want to thank your lucky stars” Jerry is in charge post!!!
He really is by rushing straight up the field against an OT, that's making the OT job very easy, the QB steps up in the pocket and runs!!! Very simple, he has to be more disciplined, every play isn't a pass play, he does on run plays too

exciter

Reaction score
He really is by rushing straight up the field against an OT, that's making the OT job very easy, the QB steps up in the pocket and runs!!! Very simple, he has to be more disciplined, every play isn't a pass play, he does on run plays too
Lol, he’s being double and triple teamed on just about every play, creating pressures and forcing early throws but hey you want to believe your on gibberish that’s your prerogative!