BREAKING NEWS Micah Parsons out for multiple weeks with high ankle sprain

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
I’m not worried about this. Squeeze out one win get to the bye 3-4. They will be well rested, bland will back. More time to learn zims scheme. See what happens. Maybe Micah won’t be wore down at the end of the season

John813

Reaction score
When is Bland back, they are going to need all the help they can get

FWIW McCarthy said the Pittsburgh week is when they would have more information in regards to a timeline to think about his 21 day activation window.
His injury was expected to keep him out 6-8 weeks.

gtb1943

Reaction score
High ankle strains can linger. Thankfully Micah is not a wr, rb, or DB because that is the worst positions to get this kind of injury

I would not expect him back at near 100% until the last six games or so

Adreme

Reaction score
So when they are already struggling on defense, now the team is out its best run stopper, when they struggle to stop the run, and its best pass rusher, when they are struggling against the pass. Playing the Steelers should be fine but that game against Detroit is going to hurt and that game against SF is going to be brutal if they are not back by then.

gtb1943

Reaction score
SILVER LINING GUYS:

he will be more rested at the end of the season and playoffs if we make it!

Adreme

Reaction score
High ankle strains can linger. Thankfully Micah is not a wr, rb, or DB because that is the worst positions to get this kind of injury

I would not expect him back at near 100% until the last six games or so
Unfortunately after the Steelers game the next 5 games are the toughest stretch of the season and one of the toughest stretches in the NFL this year.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate McCarthy will have excuses now. Don't think it would have mattered any way. We lose by 20 versus 15....
MM was not getting fired no matter what happened with it without injuries.

Fans need to get that fantasy out of their heads.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Maybe he plays against SF. If Dallas does nothing for the rest of the year I will be happy if they just beat Poopsburgh.
Fixed it for you. Living in so called 'Steeler Country', I desperately want these big headed fans to shut up for a week. :muttley: