BREAKING NEWS Micah Parsons out for multiple weeks with high ankle sprain

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have heard in the past it was better to have a clean break than a High ankle sprain.
The clean break heals faster.
High Ankle sprains can linger much longer.

Either way...this defense has struggled except for the first game and the browns did not have their starting OTs or RB

Now you lose Micah and Tank....not good.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I hate McCarthy will have excuses now. Don't think it would have mattered any way. We lose by 20 versus 15....
Mac should try to save his job by bringing you in for the pregame pep talk next week…

“Now listen men, we want try to avoid losing by 20…we thought 15…but now…” -icestar

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Someone please hold my hair out of my eyes while I throw up!

a3e94711148d18f2fec94f580d0e0c51.gif

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So everybody that wanted to trade him, we’ll see how much we want him or not

Blitzen

Reaction score
A few weeks off, and he's back for the second half of the season. Possibly a blessing if this team can stay in the playoff hunt without him.

Edit: Just saw Lawrence is down too. It may be time to use some draft capital and bring in some defensive linemen.

lol-this is the worst time to make panic moves. Literally the worst. Wait 3 games to see where the team is at.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Have heard in the past it was better to have a clean break than a High ankle sprain.
The clean break heals faster.
High Ankle sprains can linger much longer.

Either way...this defense has struggled except for the first game and the browns did not have their starting OTs or RB

Now you lose Micah and Tank....not good.
It'll be interesting to see if Zimmer is more creative with his pressure with Micah out. Everyone and his brother knows that Micah is going to rush the passer. Zimmer's Double-A gap blitz is predicated on the offense not knowing where the pressure is going to come from: Either linebacker in the A gaps can blitz, or it might be a safety or a corner off the edge. Zimmer hasn't shown that he knows best how to get Micah home, so maybe reverting to what Zimmer is used to will actually pay a few dividends.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see if Zimmer is more creative with his pressure with Micah out. Everyone and his brother knows that Micah is going to rush the passer. Zimmer's Double-A gap blitz is predicated on the offense not knowing where the pressure is going to come from: Either linebacker in the A gaps can blitz, or it might be a safety or a corner off the edge. Zimmer hasn't shown that he knows best how to get Micah home, so maybe reverting to what Zimmer is used to will actually pay a few dividends.

Even more vanilla if ITS possible