Twitter: Micah throwing teammates under the bus

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
This is your hero? The same guy spent the last two years fawning over the Eagles defensive tackles. I can’t figure out Micah. As great of a player as he is, there is a selfishness about him I don’t like.

LOL...just 2 weeks ago he was criticizing the Giants coaching staff for leaving Jones in and he was telling the Cowboys to buckle up because we are going to the Super Bowl!!!

Strykerscm

Reaction score
He’s such a low iq clown, just like many others in this org.

I actually wonder if our front office even tests basic aptitude from our players before signing or drafting.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I told my son right before the game started that Micah needs to have a huge game last night. He needed to set the tone and he failed. I said in another thread that he can our Fred Warner, but we kept running him into trent williams as a DE. Not a great game plan and use of our best player. Purdy was taking 2-3 drops most of the night and getting the ball our quickly. There was no way Micah was going to get home that quickly. I would have lined him up and used him in the Fred Warner role, going sideline to sideline with and occasional pass rush.
I already told yall he's not that guy at middle linebacker.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I wouldn’t call that throwing teammates under the bus, but the “I’m doing my job” point is not the right thing to say after an all out butt whipping.

75boyz

Reaction score
Yeah,
after not having his usual dominant showing it sounds more like he should have looked at himself before pointing fingers in this case.

CCBoy

Reaction score
He’s such a low iq clown, just like many others in this org.

I actually wonder if our front office even tests basic aptitude from our players before signing or drafting.
Player selections are very strong and missing in no IQ in members of scouting, support, administration, and strong in coaching at present.

This isn't a Casey at the Bat novel...

foofighters

Reaction score
It's easy to be a lion when you play against the Jets.

When the real lions show up (Bosa and Warner) then you see the difference.
This is the issue I have. Great players show up in big games. If all the attention is going at Parsons, that frees up someone else to make a play. No one was doing anything last night. For whatever reason, our best players don't show up in big games like these.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I said this in the game thread. Micah needs to learn to make the play vs the run, he gets close, got a hand on the runner several times but Micah's momentum takes him past the runner and out of the play.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I wouldn’t call that throwing teammates under the bus, but the “I’m doing my job” point is not the right thing to say after an all out butt whipping.
A good quick, 'I'm going to work my butt off now.' Usually carries and commits.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
A good quick, 'I'm going to work my butt off now.' Usually carries and commits.
Exactly. Read the room Micah. He’s just young, highly competitive, and pissed. I get it but emotions have to be put in check when you’re a pro.

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was saying last night, no player wants to be in this dead end situation. The players are all starting to quit, the locker room is being lost, when this happens a change is needed to reset things.
Lol no they aren’t

CCBoy

Reaction score
For Trey Lance? 3 years of First round picks and a 3rd rounder. And that was Trey Lance. I can't even begin to think what a team will want for Caleb Williams in terms of draft picks and players in return. Especially if you are trying to move up from somewhere in the 20's.
The alternative for changes is train our new quarterback, or get a cheap quarterback as did San Francisco. They transitioned from a Hall of Famer when the replacement proved his talent level potentials and top end money on the books.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I understand his frustration and I'm not mad at all. He gives everything he has and others simply don't.

I hope we can trade him to a contender in the AFC. Let's help him and us at the same time. I've seen too many HOF careers completely wasted and I don't want to see it happen to him. We don't deserve him and he deserves to play for an organization whose goal is to win instead of generate revenue.

He's shortening his life playing the NFL for two clowns who treat this as a hobby. Let's get him out of here.