Twitter: Micah throwing teammates under the bus

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is that throwing people under the bus or just saying I don't know that is the coaches job to look at not mine.

I guess you can turn any comment or answer to a question into a bad thing these days. Too many people looking for things to turn into negative stuff when there are already a ton of them without trying to make up new ones.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This is your hero? The same guy spent the last two years fawning over the Eagles defensive tackles. I can’t figure out Micah. As great of a player as he is, there is a selfishness about him I don’t like.

he doesn't like fingers pointing at him and take accountability for himself. not a good sign. and then going on twitter and saying we are not that far apart. what are you an idiot!?

you are as much responsible for this defense as anybody else.

VABoyz

Reaction score
i HAD a feeling this was coming. Micah talks A LOT and sometimes he cant filter himself.

visionary

Reaction score
Shut up Micah
You are insisting on playing DE because you want to be paid as a DE and not as a LB
You are a big part if the problem

phildadon86

Reaction score
Trade him for Drake Mayne.
I love Drake maye. I fear we won’t be able to get him though. We will win just enough games to be relevant. That’s all Jerry cares about. I don’t know if you saw but him and his son were laughing in the booth. Your team is being destroyed on national television. And you’re laughing.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Parsons hasn’t seen an edge he can set unless it’s by jumping around people.
He doesn’t need a position change completely, but he needs to play much more LB.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
This is your hero? The same guy spent the last two years fawning over the Eagles defensive tackles. I can’t figure out Micah. As great of a player as he is, there is a selfishness about him I don’t like.

Kinda just sounds like he's answering the question. Telling the guy his primary job is to set the edge first.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Not okay Parsons. Leaders don't throw their teammates under the bus.
That’s what he didn’t do. The question was asked to get him to dog out other players and he wouldn’t play along.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Depends on the question asked. If the question was about the interior line he was right to say, I don't know, that's to the coaches.

I didn't take it he was throwing anyone a anywhere. He was answering a question.

Kwyn

Reaction score
it’s still amazing to see how many no nothings we have around here.

People just invent stuff out of thin air and then get outraged.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Is that throwing people under the bus or just saying I don't know that is the coaches job to look at not mine.

I guess you can turn any comment or answer to a question into a bad thing these days. Too many people looking for things to turn into negative stuff when there are already a ton of them without trying to make up new ones.
Just tell them to apply to a publisher for a fiction writer's job.

Aftershock

Reaction score
He probably has voo doo dolls of Jj in his closet he incants curses to every night