Twitter: Micah throwing teammates under the bus

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
Him saying ask the coaches is definitely not him throwing people under the bus.. it’s actually the opposite. He named no one. You people just take things and run with it.. if you actually watched the clip raise your hand because at this point I’m don’t know.

khiladi

Reaction score
Taking a cue from the “leader” Dak.. 2018, WRs and TEs need to help him, 2019 teammates other than Witten, Zeke and Dak didn’t practice hard enough, 2017 he needs to throw the ball at the helmet of Dez and so on…

khiladi

Reaction score
I reckon he wants out of Dallas and to go win titles with an actual contender. Can't say I blame him one bit.
Dudes like him can get paid the big bucks for contenders to come play. The two aren’t mutually exclusive for folks like him. It wouldn’t be seen an act of desperation by FO to fill seats.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Teams have found out how to neutralize him and he’s not taking it well.
You mean constant holding ?

Trent Williams thought he was in the park playing tug of war.

one play:
the "Lion" started rushing the outside shoulder of Williams and then broke back inside to stop the inside run. Williams grabbing him from behind w/ both hands, one on each side of his waist, pulling him backwards away from that hole as the RB squeezes through.

I understand the refs miss holding sometimes and usually away from the running area/action. But when a guy is being blatantly held as the runner uses that opening created by it, that should be called due to the refs watching the action around the ball.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
yes, yes, yes!!! 1000x yes! We are limiting his effectiveness. He is so much more than a pass rusher, yet that's all we use him as. he doesn't get home against the trent williams and lane johnson's of the league
He doesn’t get by cuz those guys play for well coached offensive teams

Creeper

Reaction score
A loss like last night can create a lot of finger-pointing and turmoil on the team. McCarthy needs to get this under control right away or it will just get worse and the team will fall apart completely.

Seize Everything was a stupid motto and after a loss like this it is meaningless.

The Cowboys have problems on offense and defense that need to be addressed and its starts with the coaches.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
So “I don’t know” is now throwing people under the bus? Umm…Ok.
I swear this has to be both the stupidest and most sensitive fan base in all of sports. We don't deserve a player of Micah's quality. Maybe it's the decades of losing that has warped our fan base. Maybe we just have a bunch of rule followers that tote the company line no matter how much the 'company' treats them like fools. To watch that interview and have the reaction of 'he's throwing people under the bus'......speechless. Honestly I hope for his sake he leaves as soon as he can.

conner01

Reaction score
bit of a stretch to say throwing dudes under the bus

Maybe because their DTs are pretty dang good
They are really good and I agree he’s not throwing anyone under the bus. The run defense did struggle but that’s not all on the DT, lb is very important in the run too

CCBoy

Reaction score
Don't worry Marcus, the only thing actually hurt was your own pride.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
Player selections are very strong and missing in no IQ in members of scouting, support, administration, and strong in coaching at present.

This isn't a Casey at the Bat novel...
You can tell with your own eyes that we have low iq players. Daks the easy one as you can always tell a mouth breather is often the dumbest of dumb. But you also have guys lining up 2 feet offsides and then your stay defensive player who sounds more like he reads at a 3rd grade level than a professional athlete and grown man.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Idk why he'd do that considering he's the one who signed off on drafting Mazi.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Is he wrong? Nobody else sets the tone. Even Mazi with all that dog in him.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
bit of a stretch to say throwing dudes under the bus

Maybe because their DTs are pretty dang good
How does a SB team like Philly walk away with the best player in college football.
I've been rooting for the Lions simply out of pity. They have two firsts and an emerging star at DE in Hutchinson and the go RB and MLB with those picks. They should have been the team to scoop up Jalen Carter and could have also walked away with Christian Gonzalez. I mean Swift, who they dumped looks a lot better then their RB the grabbed in the first. Sad situation that unfolded with a team on the ride.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
How does a SB team like Philly walk away with the best player in college football.
I've been rooting for the Lions simply out of pity. They have two firsts and an emerging star at DE in Hutchinson and the go RB and MLB with those picks. They should have been the team to scoop up Jalen Carter and could have also walked away with Christian Gonzalez. I mean Swift, who they dumped looks a lot better then their RB the grabbed in the first. Sad situation that unfolded with a team on the ride.
cause they have a competent gm

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This is your hero? The same guy spent the last two years fawning over the Eagles defensive tackles. I can’t figure out Micah. As great of a player as he is, there is a selfishness about him I don’t like.

He is a gifted player who thinks he is all-world even when he doesn't show up. Not a great intellect (far from it) but unfortunately thinks he is the way the media hang on to his every word. Micah the Mouth's heart is in Philly.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
cause they have a competent gm
Yea but I just don't see how those teams let him drop to Philly. He was the perfect pick for the Lions to pair up with Hutchinson and they trade back to take a RB who isn't as good as what they had... and Philly gets the RB too.