Twitter: Micah Tweet

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Maybe reading to much into it and putting our own feelings on the tweet? But I remember wanting him as a push rusher only so not signing Gregory AND Miller has got to be good for that perspective. As for Collins release it’s gotta be looked at as addition by subtraction if his release is purely a locker room/team culture type move. So again it seems like the trolls and realists will run with something so vague.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
how long before Micah starts being labeled a cancer in the locker room lol

kevm3

Reaction score
If Dak is smart, he'd waive that no-trade clause in his contract.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
He’s gotta be demoralized. All these guys getting cut and no one coming in to help him. He’s thinking we can make a run within 3 years. Not so fast micah. With Stephen at the helm

phildadon86

Reaction score
Sad thing is winning brings relevancy…
They dont care how they stay relevant. Thats the problem. You know they are probably happy right now. The world is laughing at us. But we are the topic on every single show. Good or bad they are being talked about.

Motorola

Reaction score
Literally just replied to him saying. Yeah it sucks when you want to win but your FO cares more about being relevant.
Micah is the only player to say it but you have to believe the rest of the team is feeling the same way. This offseason has been a disaster and the players see it too.
Shouldn't #4 aka "The Leader" be just as expressive (or is he doing it behind the scenes)?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The Joneses will eventually get to him and convert him to the Cowboys country club culture. Once they show him the benefits and perks of being a Cowboys player, win or lose, he will be fine.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Joke: How do Cowboy players win a Super Bowl? . . . By going to a different team . . .

Even Emmitt said, a couple weeks back, "it's so frustrating watching this organization waste players careers," or something to that effect...

CWR

Reaction score
Dak has a 19 million dollar cap hit. But I see you trying to make excuses for this franchise…they had 70 million to give Gregory.

It's beyond stupid. We don't NEED to be 40 million under the cap to field a team. I can't stand these idiots blaming everything on the QB. They completely ignore what Buffalo and GB are doing. There is more than enough evidence to see this isn't on Dak, but they keep parroting the same trash takes.

Carson

Reaction score
Joke: How do Cowboy players win a Super Bowl? . . . By going to a different team . . .

Even Emmitt said, a couple weeks back, "it's so frustrating watching this organization waste players careers," or something to that effect...
I mean it's sad that Micah bleeds Silver and blue, wanted to be here. Took one season to break him

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They dont care how they stay relevant. Thats the problem. You know they are probably happy right now. The world is laughing at us. But we are the topic on every single show. Good or bad they are being talked about.
I guess….to me that’s not real relevancy that’s just a reality show lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's beyond stupid. We don't NEED to be 40 million under the cap to field a team. I can't stand these idiots blaming everything on the QB. They completely ignore what Buffalo and GB are doing. There is more than enough evidence to see this isn't on Dak, but they keep parroting the same trash takes.
It’s embarrassing….it’s almost like Jerry and Stephen are hiding behind Dak’s contract to give them the excuse of not doing anything.

Reactions: CWR

Qcard

Reaction score
They are killing his spirit.

Come on Micah our Leader...you wanted the Coin toss. KEEP THE SAME ENERGY next time Deebo's boom box in the House.

Ps..Gregory is not here to jump offsides again..on the FIRST PLAY:laugh: