Twitter: Micah Tweet

Zordon

Reaction score
Truth is you need to touch some grass and see the sun again. Mom’s basement isn’t a good place to develop your social skills.
The most dangerous psychological mistake is to project one’s shadow onto others. Easiest tell of a weak man. Good luck on your journey.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
The most dangerous psychological mistake is to project one’s shadow onto others. Easiest tell of a weak man. Good luck on your journey.

The only weak things here are your assumptions and “insults”. I would ask if you have anything better to do but we already know the answer to that question.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Micah.. just cut to the chase and request a trade. The front office will never get it.
Stephen would trade him to the Jags for an exchange of 5ths and a two year pass to Six Flags.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Man man man so what is that supposed to mean.

I wanted von Miller but we didn't pay a ridiculous amount of money and get him too bad.

Gregory Cooper Collins all underachieving problem children that needed to be cleaned out Cedric Wilson we absolutely should have kept.

Micah didn't do us any favors before that playoff game either he was out wouldn't curb his social life got sick and was on the sidelines huffing oxygen in the playoff game.

Stay off social media get focused and play football.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Hi Micah…. We’ve been watching this crap show for decades

welcome_to_the_jc27bb.0.jpg

The Evergreen tweet.

Grenic

Reaction score
He understands what team he really is playing for, he will never win anything playing for this sorry excuse of a team

Swagger

Reaction score
If Dak is smart, he'd waive that no-trade clause in his contract.
And end up at a team like the Giants...he wouldn't be able to look as good as he does (which is still average) on any team interested in him. He would likely bounce around teams like the Giants, Jets, Texans or the Falcons for a few years then retire.

He knows he is in a fantastic situation and would look far worse at most other teams.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
We all know about the football field in Dak's backyard.

Not many know about the regulation size modeling runway he has in the south wing.

Syron

Reaction score
Man man man so what is that supposed to mean.

I wanted von Miller but we didn't pay a ridiculous amount of money and get him too bad.

Gregory Cooper Collins all underachieving problem children that needed to be cleaned out Cedric Wilson we absolutely should have kept.

Micah didn't do us any favors before that playoff game either he was out wouldn't curb his social life got sick and was on the sidelines huffing oxygen in the playoff game.

Stay off social media get focused and play football.
Of all the things to complain about, Micah's commitment to football isn't one of them. You don't like the comment, I get it. But if you have ever seen him interviewed, clearly this kid is going to speak from there heart.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Of all the things to complain about, Micah's commitment to football isn't one of them. You don't like the comment, I get it. But if you have ever seen him interviewed, clearly this kid is going to speak from there heart.
I don't even know what the comment is exactly supposed to mean All I know is it doesn't do any good to spout off on social media.

That said I don't have any problem with this commitment to football at this point I have a problem with him not being intelligent enough to curb his social life before the playoffs.

He was out and put himself at undo risk got sick and was not 100% for that game Not that he was alone as we have to be the dumbest team in the league

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I hope Parson gets out of Jerry World ASAP. A place were good players go to die.:facepalm: I been a Dallas fan like forever. I'm so sick of these two clown idiot's that run this team. Almost unbearable any more. Unfortunately for me I hate the rest of the NFL. Can't jump ship to another team. So I guess I'll just watch to watch knowing my team is out before the season even begins. But on the positive side. I'll save a ton in not buying any new Cowboy merchandise...:dance:

I don't hope that. I hope that the Joneses wise up and do things to build a championship team around him. I'm not sure why any fan would wish for one of our best players to leave. I understand wanting success for them (and I'm glad Ware got a ring), but the only team I care about winning is this one, so I'd rather hold on to top players than want them to go elsewhere.

morat1959

Reaction score
It's beyond stupid. We don't NEED to be 40 million under the cap to field a team. I can't stand these idiots blaming everything on the QB. They completely ignore what Buffalo and GB are doing. There is more than enough evidence to see this isn't on Dak, but they keep parroting the same trash takes.
Dak sux!