Twitter: Micah Tweet

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I hope Parson gets out of Jerry World ASAP. A place were good players go to die.:facepalm: I been a Dallas fan like forever. I'm so sick of these two clown idiot's that run this team. Almost unbearable any more. Unfortunately for me I hate the rest of the NFL. Can't jump ship to another team. So I guess I'll just watch to watch knowing my team is out before the season even begins. But on the positive side. I'll save a ton in not buying any new Cowboy merchandise...:dance:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Maybe his “man man man” is just him licking his lips and thinking about his payday in free agency.

Personally, I wish most of these you g guys would simply stay off of social media or be required to run any football tweets past the public relations guy. I love Micah as a player, but I’m already sick of his public comments on everything.

Flamma

Reaction score
Sucks knowing the team is doing zero to improve the team from last year

3 starters gone from a one and done playoff team…

idk how you can expect better results year over year

The first time I noticed this was after the 2016 season. I couldn't believe we did absolutely nothing in that off season. It has been like this ever since. I think Jerry got shell shocked from some of the dumb moves he used to make. Now he's over compensating.

Praxit

Reaction score
..no worries, Micah. Soon enough you'll be one of the boys.
giphy.gif

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
I hope Parson gets out of Jerry World ASAP. A place were good players go to die.:facepalm: I been a Dallas fan like forever. I'm so sick of these two clown idiot's that run this team. Almost unbearable any more. Unfortunately for me I hate the rest of the NFL. Can't jump ship to another team. So I guess I'll just watch to watch knowing my team is out before the season even begins. But on the positive side. I'll save a ton in not buying any new Cowboy merchandise...:dance:

Agreed!!! Spread the word comrade!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Big_D

Reaction score
Micah.. just cut to the chase and request a trade. The front office will never get it.

GoldenR

Reaction score
It really is sad that this organization doesn't care about the fans and winning a Superbowl. The $$ rolls in for these two and their family. It reminds me of the Cubs organization for years and all the loveable losers references! Stands were full, bleachers were full, and they were at the bottom. They did not need to sign anyone to get what they wanted. All these playoff bound teams making moves and Jerry pis**** off fans and now players by sitting idle as usual. Sad future while this family tree is here.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
They are killing his spirit.

And this is what the club was tweeting at the same time....you can't make this stuff up.

Micah posted at 12:55, Dallas posted after 1. Your “evidence” doesn’t support your claims, bro.

I’m also disappointed in anyone taking the OP’s post at face value.

J_Allen

Reaction score
This team was one and done in the playoffs. It needs to be blown up. We got rid of some cancerous players, outside of Cedric wilson. Everyone needs to chill out.

nobody

Reaction score
It's beyond stupid. We don't NEED to be 40 million under the cap to field a team. I can't stand these idiots blaming everything on the QB. They completely ignore what Buffalo and GB are doing. There is more than enough evidence to see this isn't on Dak, but they keep parroting the same trash takes.

I can't stand the ones that excuse Dak for everything and the ones that blame him for everything. He certainly choked as much as the rest of the team come playoff time. Dak was absolutely part of the problem the back half of last season. He was by far not the main problem. He didn't step up when he needed to though.

This team is gonna waste Parsons career if they keep on this same trajectory.

ESisback

Reaction score
So Cee Dee has eccentric, goofy outfits—so what? Every team has peacocks and weirdos. Isn’t it the same as you or me seeing these pictures and rolling our eyes?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Micah is witnessing his help as a pass rushing LB go for naught with the departure of Gregory. It's a hard thing to see when you're trying so hard to be the best you can be at his position. This FO sorely needs to wake up and attend to making up for their miscues before more of their players continue to be disheartened. The draft might help but it can only do so much once the season gets underway. Making the most of the veteran FA acquisitions had better be added tp their routine, before all of the good players are absorbed by other teams. Stephen's idea of "secret sauce" is a weak coverup for failure.

Last edited: