Micah will be on Shannon Sharpe/Skip show every Tuesday

Dre11

Reaction score
I don’t see any other nfl player committed to an entire season of being on a show.

show me one.

He’s getting those opportunities because he’s a cowboy.

I don’t recall Aaron Donald doing one of these when he came into the league. And he is a first ballot HOFer and everyone knew it his first year.

Why didn’t he have a show?

Aaron Rdgers does the Pat Mcafee show ever week.

Dre11

Reaction score
This team and front office are already the laughing stock of the league and the most hated franchise. You think this helps? Haha.

Keep waving those Pom Poms .

who's worrying about what people thinks of the team, you worry about that, I only worry about how they play this season, you keep whining

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
who's worrying about what people thinks of the team, you worry about that, I only worry about how they play this season, you keep whining
The mega Nancies here whine about everything. He’s one of them.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Micah Parson: Public Enemy Numero... Dos? Tres?
He's got to be up there now, yes?

I mean... this is brutal.
It’s only bad mainly because he’s going to be on a show where the host bad mouthed his quarterback for discussing mental illness after his brother committed suicide and also fat shamed his head coach. That’s the issue I have with it.

Dre11

Reaction score
This team and front office are already the laughing stock of the league and the most hated franchise. You think this helps? Haha.

Keep waving those Pom Poms .

first you claimed Irvin wouldn't go on the show, Well I proved you wrong there too, Irvin was giddy and exited to be on Bayless show.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Aaron Rdgers does the Pat Mcafee show ever week.
So you found one. A guy with a Super Bowl ring and probably the greatest passer we have seen in decades.

Find another one. Why hasn’t Aaron Donald done a show weekly? I mean he was first team all pro his first year

phildadon86

Reaction score
first you claimed Irvin wouldn't go on the show, Well I proved you wrong there too, Irvin was giddy and exited to be on Bayless show.
Yeah. How many years after what skip said about Troy. I meant you wouldn’t catch Irvin being buddy buddy with skip in his playing days because his QB hated him.

Dre11

Reaction score
So you found one. A guy with a Super Bowl ring and probably the greatest passer we have seen in decades.

Find another one. Why hasn’t Aaron Donald done a show weekly? I mean he was first team all pro his first year

you said 1, bow because he has a ring it matters, no it doesn't, it doesn't affect the play on the field , its his day off. you look for another, Iproved you wrong twice already.

Dre11

Reaction score
Yeah. How many years after what skip said about Troy. I meant you wouldn’t catch Irvin being buddy buddy with skip in his playing days because his QB hated him.

you said he wouldn't go on there, Aikman still hates Skip. so again you wrong

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It’s only bad mainly because he’s going to be on a show where the host bad mouthed his quarterback for discussing mental illness after his brother committed suicide and also fat shamed his head coach. That’s the issue I have with it.
I can understand your personal feelings into this.
I think they're justified, but players generally don't take shock jocks personally.

How many times has Howard Stern personally insulted celebrities and they are then on his show, yucking it up not a month later over the years?

I get that it hurts you though. Sucks, but what's happening is happening.
I don't think this will have any affect on Micah's play on the field.

Dre11

Reaction score

if it was around then , Irvin would've been on it. Skip used to cover the cowboys and travel with the team. I'm sure if Irvin had a issue then he would now, he was giddy and happy to be on Skip's show.

phildadon86

Reaction score
if it was around then , Irvin would've been on it. Skip used to cover the cowboys and travel with the team. I'm sure if Irvin had a issue then he would now, he was giddy and happy to be on Skip's show.
Irvin is giddy and happy to wake up in the morning. The guy has more energy then any of our players did against San Fran