Micah will be on Shannon Sharpe/Skip show every Tuesday

phildadon86

Reaction score
Again that has nothing to do with Sanders having players on his 21st and prime show. Also, going on a show isn't going to stop them from winning a darn championship, he's getting these opportunities because he's one of the best youg players in the league. One last thing, it's not only dallas players that go on these shows during g the week.
I don’t see any other nfl player committed to an entire season of being on a show.

show me one.

He’s getting those opportunities because he’s a cowboy.

I don’t recall Aaron Donald doing one of these when he came into the league. And he is a first ballot HOFer and everyone knew it his first year.

Why didn’t he have a show?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Again that has nothing to do with Sanders having players on his 21st and prime show. Also, going on a show isn't going to stop them from winning a darn championship, he's getting these opportunities because he's one of the best youg players in the league. One last thing, it's not only dallas players that go on these shows during g the week.
This team and front office are already the laughing stock of the league and the most hated franchise. You think this helps? Haha.

Keep waving those Pom Poms .

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I blame the MTV…..
I remember just getting into The Business writing at a tender age when MTV released one of the very 1st and most certainly most popular unscripted "reality" shows: The Real World.
I took one look and thought: welp, here comes the tidal wave of stupid.
Thanks MTV.

shabazz

Reaction score
I remember just getting into The Business writing at a tender age when MTV released one of the very 1st and most certainly most popular unscripted "reality" shows: The Real World.
Thanks MTV.

…..I can also vaguely remember a time when they used to play these things called “music videos” too.

shabazz

Reaction score
Thanks MTV.

VH1 one upped them by putting on the reality show with Bridgette Neilson and Flavir Flav. Don’t remember the name of the show but it was a weekly train wreck

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
…..I can also vaguely remember a time when they used to play these things called “music videos” too.
Yup.
The Real World ended all that.
The ratings they got were so shocking, they full-on abandoned great shows like Yo! MTV Raps and Headbanger's Ball for more reality shows and then...
MTV was no longer MTV.
Just like Bravo was a great channel until reality TV.
Just like A&E was a great channel until reality TV.
And so on and so on.

And who suffered?
Writers.

But I digress and don't want to derail this thread. It a good one.