Micah will be on Shannon Sharpe/Skip show every Tuesday

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Tony Romo before dating an Actress....considered a river boat gambler type QB
Tony Romo after "Going Hollywood"....still considered a river boat gambler QB now its blamed on focus....

Micah Parson before talking to 2 idiots on fox ...considered a great LB on a 26 year dry run Franchise
Micah Parson after talking to 2 idiots on tuesdays...Considered a great LB on a 26 year dry run and if they lose it will be blamed on focus.

Do i wish Micah would "Pick better friends" to hang with..sure, will it be a factor in his play...no

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I have 2 side gigs along with my daily job. I am sure 15 minutes won't be any kind of distraction. Good for him getting on the show.

And no, I had no problem with Romo taking an hr flight to the beach on his time off.

Its the people who do have a problem with this that are the real problems with society!
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Yeah, that's why Romo and the team choked.

Great strategy. :facepalm:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"on national television"
PiercingShinyFawn-size_restricted.gif
:muttley:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
About Dak. You don't remember that?
I'm just pointing out the huge difference between the two situations. Sharpe will be talking directly with Micah, and I doubt very much he'll show the kind of disrespect he showed when Dak wasn't there.

coult44

Reaction score
Anyone who argues that Micah is “Hollywood”, or immature, or throws shade because he’s doing things differently isn’t paying attention!!! This dude is quickly becoming one of the big time leaders in the team both on and off the field. He’s the perfect person to do this show!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone who argues that Micah is “Hollywood”, or immature, or throws shade because he’s doing things differently isn’t paying attention!!! This dude is quickly becoming one of the big time leaders in the team both on and off the field. He’s the perfect person to do this show!
New kid in Town and some don't like it........oh well they will survive!!

phildadon86

Reaction score
Leaders dont go and up the ratings for a TV show that called out the QB of the team for being "weak" discussing mental illness. Its not a good look no matter how you slice it. That would be like your best friend hanging out with your ex wife after the divorce.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
About Dak while he wasnt there to say anything. And never apologized either.
People acting dumb. If somebody disrespects your teammate (brother) about a personal family matter I wouldn't be buddy buddy with you. Don't see what's so hard for people to grasp. They hate dak so much its funny

Last edited:

phildadon86

Reaction score
People acting dumb. If somebody disrespectful your teammate (brother) about a personal family matter I wouldn't be buddy buddy with you. Don't see what's so hard for people to grasp. They hate dak so much its funny
Some are calling him a team leader. lol. Team leaders dont hang out with the same people who said that about the QB of the football team.

Imagine Michael Irvin hanging out with Skip after he alluded to Troy being gay? I cant.