Micah will be on Shannon Sharpe/Skip show every Tuesday

Motorola

Reaction score
For the last few seasons, Tom Brady did a radio dialogue segment with Jeremy Schaap during halftime of the CBS Radio broadcast of Monday Night Football games.
But I can't recall an active player doing a weekly segment on a TV show broadcast nationally.

Pro and college football head coaches have weekly shows on local and regional channels/networks.

Of course, Parsons will do the segment via Skype or some similar setup from a DFW locale - his home, or at the Cowboys facility.
Did he get the approval of Jones and / or McCarthy to do this?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
For the last few seasons, Tom Brady did a radio dialogue segment with Jeremy Schaap during halftime of the CBS Radio broadcast of Monday Night Football games.
But I can't recall an active player doing a weekly segment on a TV show broadcast nationally.

Pro and college football head coaches have weekly shows on local and regional channels/networks.

Of course, Parsons will do the segment via Skype or some similar setup from a DFW locale - his home, or at the Cowboys facility.
Did he get the approval of Jones and / or McCarthy to do this?

Notice it's on Tuesdays........ player's day off. I'm sure the Cowboy's PR dept will keep an eye on it and offer any assistance he may need.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
this is kinda weird.

Exactly.....coz it's never been done. Current/active NFL player appearing on a national weekly show. It's on Tuesday, players' off day so he should be fine in that regard but my question to him, can you do the show after a tough loss or team having a bit of a slump?

Jarntt

Reaction score
Absolutely love Micah, but I wish he would keep a little lower profile. It's only a matter of time...

MarcusRock

Reaction score
this is kinda weird.

I agree. I'm all for players doing whatever the heck they want with their own time but why open yourself up to that premeditated media circus in particular? A serious show I can maybe understand but this is a head scratcher.

Reaction score
None but are you saying players need to win a Super Bowl? Parson's only been part of 12-5 NFL team.

Look I see what you're saying......just don't see the problem with it, especially on his off day.
And I'm not saying the only thing he can do outside of the Star is watch tape, but I prefer the team leaders to be more grounded rather than working on his brand.

I have always respected humility in the star players.

And it further reinforces the Cowboys reputation for style over substance. For sizzle over steak. It's the Jerry Jones culture. And it's toxic.

Motorola

Reaction score
Notice it's on Tuesdays........ player's day off. I'm sure the Cowboy's PR dept will keep an eye on it and offer any assistance he may need.
Good observation.
Parson's appearance will happen before the team starts preparation for the next opponent - therefore no information available for the show's two protagonists to glean from the LB. (Although you know they will try to do so.)

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dang, why can't Micah make some $ also.........plus will be great to hear what he has to say about the team and its performance during the season.
At least he's not doing bed commercials.....:muttley:....while we can't sleep at night due to another one-and-done season!!!