Michael Gallup is gonna be a beast

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
We basically have two number one wideouts. Defenses have no idea who to double cover which leads to a lot of cover two. And it's easy to take advantage of cover two right down the middle.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Amazing how it’s obvious how good of a player he is when Dak actually throws catchable balls with a bonus of leading him allowing him to get YAC

/not a Dak bash
I consider a valid critique. That was my issue with Dakota his receivers caught a lot bad balls that results in immediately tackles last year. If he can do what he did today even at.a 50% clip he is going to be very good.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing . He could be our best #2 since Harper.

Would fit well since we have our Triplets 2.0. So, why not have a Harper 2.0 to go with it? I gotta say. I think we've actually created a clone of the 90s team. And, now we have some creative playcalling to go with it. Buckle up chaps! This will be a fun season I think.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Would fit well since we have our Triplets 2.0. So, why not have a Harper 2.0 to go with it? I gotta say. I think we've actually created a clone of the 90s team. And, now we have some creative playcalling to go with it. Buckle up chaps! This will be a fun season I think.

All that's left, imo, is a better DT. Safety, I think, will get better when Wilson returns.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I am going to go on a limb here, and probably is a huge stretch. I think Moore might be the best OC we've had since Norv Turner if he keeps developing as an OC.

VABoyz

Reaction score
A lot of us saw this coming during training camp and the end of last season...he works hard and dak finally on the same page with him. No surprise

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I was sure Gallup was going to have a big year.

Cobb, however, is a big surprise. I was not expecting much from him.

He was really good early in his career the kind of disappeared.

I think that playing in a dome and on turf instead of outside on the frozen tundra may help him out.

aikemirv

Reaction score
He was really good early in his career the kind of disappeared.

I think that playing in a dome and on turf instead of outside on the frozen tundra may help him out.
Hopefully so. With play like that it is a huge upgrade over Beasley because of big plays. Tough for a D to cover Cooper, Gallup and Cobb