Michael Gallup is legit

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Gallup has looked like our best pick so far. Too bad Cedric Wilson is our for the year. I believe he was doing good until he got injured too.

Ugh, me too!!!! Especially as a BSU fan, I was really interested in seeing how Wilson was going to adjust to the NFL. Always liked him as a player in college.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Sickening.

Go write an article.
fEM3nwS.gif

bud914

Reaction score
I dont like him. Simple as that. No obsession, just dislike.
ob·ses·sion
əbˈseSHən/
noun
noun: obsession
the state of being obsessed with someone or something.

an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.

waldoputty

Reaction score
ob·ses·sion
əbˈseSHən/
noun
noun: obsession
the state of being obsessed with someone or something.

an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.

ho·li·er-than-thou
ˌhōlēərT͟HənˈT͟Hou/
adjective
  1. characterized by an attitude of moral superiority.
    "they had quite a critical, holier-than-thou approach"
    synonyms: sanctimonious, self-righteous, smug, self-satisfied;

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Well he’s a 3rd round pick, he’s supposed to be good. Still hope they aren’t counting on him for anything more than 35-40 catches at most. The NFL is notoriously hard on rookie receivers, especially lately (except for Michael Thomas).
Thank you for your realistic perspective. Preseason is one thing. Regular season is another.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Unless you're drafting a Jerry Rice or Randy Moss, you really shouldn't take a wide receiver in the first round when better players are available.
You can get a very good to great receiver in the second and third rounds.
Receivers need time to grow anyway, about a year. Gallup looks good, but I'm not predicting greatness his rookie year.
If he contributes and shows progress, that's going to be good enough for me. Anything above that the first year is gravy.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Unless you're drafting a Jerry Rice or Randy Moss, you really shouldn't take a wide receiver in the first round when better players are available.
You can get a very good to great receiver in the second and third rounds.
Receivers need time to grow anyway, about a year. Gallup looks good, but I'm not predicting greatness his rookie year.
If he contributes and shows progress, that's going to be good enough for me. Anything above that the first year is gravy.
WR busts in the first are pretty common.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The pass would have to be perfect for Beasley to catch deep routes consistently. Steve Smith was very physical going up for the ball, out jumping and muscling DBs. Beasley doesn't have that skill set at all.

The window for a "perfect" pass is just slightly smaller than the separation the WR gets. The WR runs under the ball.