News: Michael Irvin files $100 million lawsuit vs accuser and Marriott (Renaissance hotels)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Let me put it a different way. Haven't you had the experience of not remember conversations, but weren't that drunk? But when reminded, you remembered. You don't have to be hammered for that to happen.
Absolutely. And I don't talk to half as many people as Irvin does.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Lol yeah people who were saying don't rush to judgment we don't have the facts are now lapping up his lawyers account of events. Poor Michael was just peacefully sleeping when the Marriott Gestapo pulled him from bed and tossed him onto the street.
Alles Klar, Herr Kommissar?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I assume you're being sarcastic. There's zero evidence she is seeking any publicity or financial gain.

I wonder what the fanboys here trashing her would say if she were their daughter, wife, sister? Heck they'd probably be mad at her for not getting his autograph
What exactly did Irvin do?

CWR

Reaction score
Let me put it a different way. Haven't you had the experience of not remember conversations, but weren't that drunk? But when reminded, you remembered. You don't have to be hammered for that to happen.

Not when it was the night before, unless it was an extremely boring and inconsequential conversation. Not following your point though. Mine was only to say the witness accounts did not make him sound drunk. Obviously that doesn't mean he wasn't.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We don’t know. All we know is his actions were enough to get himself removed from hotel and the SB events

I’m sure his history influenced their decision as well . Remember they have seen the video and heard her complaint. We haven’t.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We don’t know. All we know is his actions were enough to get himself removed from hotel and the SB events

I’m sure his history influenced their decision as well . Remember they have seen the video and heard her complaint. We haven’t.

Flamma

Reaction score
It would be nice to know what was said. Of course that's the one detail we don't know.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It would be nice to know what was said. Of course that's the one detail we don't know.
LMAO, we've done 16 pages and know very little. The only one we've heard anything from was Irvin until his lawyer shut him up.

The woman, Marriott and NFLN have had nothing to say.

But, hey I admit it, this is fun. I'm bored with football and was waiting for some off-season shenanigans to discuss. I was hoping Prescott would attempt to rob a bank but he qualifies as a bank.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Isnt it Govna? So you dont live in England? No Olive Gardens in jolly old England?
I have traveled the world, usually as a stowaway, and the only paradise for me is Farmers Branch. Arlington has a fine Olive Garden.

DZSierra

Reaction score
Absolutely. And I don't talk to half as many people as Irvin does.
That's just it, figure how many people he must talk to regularly.

End of the day, either Irvin did something he should know better being he's over 50 years old, or he hasn't broken his old habits as a younger man. Time will tell.

Flamma

Reaction score
LMAO, we've done 16 pages and know very little. The only one we've heard anything from was Irvin until his lawyer shut him up.

But, hey I admit it, this is fun. I'm bored with football and was waiting for some off-season shenanigans to discuss. I was hoping Prescott would attempt to rob a bank but he qualifies as a bank.
Yeah, let's hope his off the field choices aren't as bad as the one's on the field.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
I’m so glad Irvin filed this lawsuit.

After listening to two eyewitnesses describe the incident I would be shocked if Michael doesn‘t win his lawsuit.

He may not get $100 million but he’s going to get something.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Yea, these are awesome offseason topics .

AbeBeta

Reaction score
That doesn't make any sense in regards to what I was replying to. You said, "Irvin is almost as embarrassing as those of you unconditionally supporting him"

That means you were saying people supporting Irvin was embarrassing. It has nothing to do with employers or employees.

Please go back and read the thread rather than crap posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.