Michael Irvin: I would consider bringing in Manziel

coogrfan

Reaction score
Did Bortles numbers scream the next big thing after his 2nd year?

Talk about grading on a curve.

Last time I checked Bortles wasn't available, so I have no idea why you would bring him up. But what the hell:

Bortles year 2: 35 tds 18 ints qb rating of 88.2...and, oh yeah, zero instances of him behaving like a spolied child. So yes, there is reason to think BB can be a franchise qb going forward.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Last time I checked Bortles wasn't available, so I have no idea why you would bring him up. But what the hell:

Bortles year 2: 35 tds 18 ints qb rating of 88.2...and, oh yeah, zero instances of him behaving like a spolied child. So yes, there is reason to think BB can be a franchise qb going forward.

I agree Bortles has shown improvement in his 2nd year and I see no reason why he will not continue to improve as more talent is placed around him. Heck Troy Aikman did not have a season where he threw more TD than ints until his 3rd season and did not have a real break out year until his 4th season

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
Well I guess there are some Dallas fans out there that developed a webpage to bring Manziel to Dallas and how he belongs in Texas country. It's garnered enough attention that the local news here in Cleveland has picked up on it and they talked about it. I really don't want him here at all but things are looking good for me and what I want to happen so I might have to just deal with it.