Michael Irvin On DaRon Bland

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone should inform Mr. Irving we haven't beaten anyone yet, this this record is not worthy of positive attention.
David Irving?

How is he relevant to Hall of Fame WR Michael Irvin?...

Go back to your team's message board...

Gambit

Reaction score
David Irving?

How is he relevant to Hall of Fame WR Michael Irvin?...

Go back to your team's message board...
It was an auto correct lol

Y'all are so funny. Been a Cowboys fan since 1978.

This board would eat each other if allowed, truly it's not that serious it was sarcastic comment I made and the pitchforks come out

CCBoy

Reaction score
First time I've seen Mitch Lapoiny given credit for anything, usually reserved for McClay.

Kudos all around
During the off season we did detail postings about the entire group of added coaches, managers, and support staff to actually upgrade and improve analysis and in game following of trends. Unless someone was insulting non-ending up to now, he would have seen a lot of supportive information brought up well before now.

No, many fans on site were not caught by surprise or non-informed now. Jerry, McCarthy, and Prescott are all performing as projected a long way back during the current season's off season. It's not a following of AI or even internet dysfunction with 'new math' It all still adds up as before, but with more focus, not just chatter on hero worship instead. The Cowboys are good and deserve loyal support by fans.

Not being talked down by stereotyped Hillbilly ballads....elevated as analysis based upon failure.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
What's crazy is he let a somewhat easy INT bounce off his chest vs LAC that he most likely returns for a TD. Only Herbert would have had a shot to cut him off.

Angus12

Reaction score
Someone should inform Mr. Irving we haven't beaten anyone yet, this this record is not worthy of positive attention.
:laugh:

Just when you think you've seen pretty much every asinine comment the internet has to offer, somebody steps up to prove you wrong.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Relax, and I never indicated I was a tough guy. Just because you have a ton of experience and knowledge in the legal field doesn't mean Michael Irvin wasn't a 1/4 inch from murdering a human being over a barbershop seat. I didn't even mention the prostitutes, cheating on his wife and the crack cocaine. We all deserve a 2nd chance but, again, your experience doesn't take away from the fact he was sooooooooo close to spending his entire life in prison and how Jerry covered up for his behavior.
During that period of time there were intense physical confrontations and behind closed doors. People actually took wooden discussion room chairs and busted them over other player's heads. No minor attacking with a weapon charge was ever raised, unless injury actually was life threatening. It was a tough life...not name games attacking a particular player. Bob Hayes went to prison for drugs...before Jerry even arrived as the excuse. Michael was actually pretty mild for wide spread conduct then.

Some players actually chewed glass, with their own teeth and a bottle.

Erik Williams slammed into a wall driving at a high speed...violence and intensity at a criminal nature?

Let's talk about an incident yesterday:

The New York Jets will continue to be an embarrassment on offense, but one of their defensive players sunk to a new depth.

Micheal Clemons, a defensive lineman for the Jets, was penalized 15 yards for making contact with an official. In the middle of a fight with the Miami Dolphins after an extra point, which gave Miami a 27-6 lead, Clemons extended his arm to point at Dolphins lineman Lester Cotton. In the process he smacked umpire Carl Paganelli in the face. Dolphins lineman Austin Jackson was also ejected for his role in the fight.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/jets-p...s-spitting-out-blood-afterward-222518266.html

Just a fight?

The ref was bleeding facial blood...what about your morale stance upon that?

Don't go hunting for crap just to insult someone on the site with.

I forget you are a proud and flag waving member of the just take it generation. Store products...just take them. Bad drugs for others...just take it. Someone elses earned respect...just take.

Someone doesn't have to spend multi-bucks on new and generational electric equipment, to do more contributions than you just take iters, and using a butt dial phone at that....

:hammer:

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
It was an auto correct lol

Y'all are so funny. Been a Cowboys fan since 1978.

This board would eat each other if allowed, truly it's not that serious it was sarcastic comment I made and the pitchforks come out
18 years and 5 Lombardis behind...not sarcastic, fact.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Did someone do something nasty in your bowl of Cheerios? :facepalm:
Since when do the accolades for one's achievement depend on the achievement of others? They don't!
Bland fully deserves the positive attention for his efforts and achievement.

risco

Reaction score
I really find your comment very insulting. What do you mean not beaten anyone? These are NFL players- the top 1%.

Cebrin

Reaction score
Holy....you nor anyone else can teach Michael a single thing upon ethics, football, or respect. He hasn't fallen far from the original log of football integrity or the game.

Quit playing around insulting other fans with something that just isn't your own owned or deserved status about this sport of football. As you were!
I don't even bother with that sort of nonsense anymore. Straight to the ignore list. That's not only a bad opinion, it's just plain toxic. No time for that.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I don't even bother with that sort of nonsense anymore. Straight to the ignore list. That's not only a bad opinion, it's just plain toxic. No time for that.
Glad to be rid of non objective but in the rear view mirror looks...good riddens with your just go ahead and take it premier.

Your type of world is full of holes...go find it. :hammer:

For the record, support the Cowboys not including a playtex bra, or just go ahead and shut up, sunshine.

What were your words again about insulting Michael Irvin? Ever been trained to handle toxic items? That was included with training at Del Mar College for ERT.

Last edited:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol not a backtrack.
But not everyone got the sarcasm. Some did.
I got it. What's been fun for me is that everyone making personal attacks against you now, are the ones who would cheer for what you said if they got it.

They're a sensitive lot, and this is what happens when someone says something they disagree with.

Gambit

Reaction score
Did someone do something nasty in your bowl of Cheerios? :facepalm:
Since when do the accolades for one's achievement depend on the achievement of others? They don't!
Bland fully deserves the positive attention for his efforts and achievement.
Maybe you should have have read thread where I've repeatedly said this was sarcasm. Just a thought.

Gambit

Reaction score
During the off season we did detail postings about the entire group of added coaches, managers, and support staff to actually upgrade and improve analysis and in game following of trends. Unless someone was insulting non-ending up to now, he would have seen a lot of supportive information brought up well before now.

No, many fans on site were not caught by surprise or non-informed now. Jerry, McCarthy, and Prescott are all performing as projected a long way back during the current season's off season. It's not a following of AI or even internet dysfunction with 'new math' It all still adds up as before, but with more focus, not just chatter on hero worship instead. The Cowboys are good and deserve loyal support by fans.

Not being talked down by stereotyped Hillbilly ballads....elevated as analysis based upon failure.
Are you feeling okay today? Serious question, I know you struggle with telling the difference between satire and mmore serious posts, so to avoid that with you, I'll add that caveat for ya. So again, are you feeling ok today?