Michael Irvin On DaRon Bland

CCBoy

Reaction score
Relax, and I never indicated I was a tough guy. Just because you have a ton of experience and knowledge in the legal field doesn't mean Michael Irvin wasn't a 1/4 inch from murdering a human being over a barbershop seat. I didn't even mention the prostitutes, cheating on his wife and the crack cocaine. We all deserve a 2nd chance but, again, your experience doesn't take away from the fact he was sooooooooo close to spending his entire life in prison and how Jerry covered up for his behavior.
His business and his company environment. You claim criminality now as your card for calling? Simply, you are wrong.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
His business and his company environment. You claim criminality now as your card for calling? Simply, you are wrong.
Ok, you are right. I'm wrong. Irvin never smoked crack, never cheated on his wife, never slept with prostitutes or almost murdered another human being over a haircut. He has lived a pristine life and should replace Jesus as our countries roll model.

CCBoy

Reaction score
He's a former college LB and decorated soldier....he speaks English just fine. Do you understand it?
I was on the experimental version of the M-1 when it came out and tried out at Fort Bliss, Tx. Where our last 5 Star General, Omar Bradley retired to their William Beaumont Hospital.

I was later stationed at Fort Knox, Ky, as an instructor at the then, world's best Armor School...as an instructor. While there, in Kentucky, I learned about Hill Billies and the depth of their character. It was an education and life on the line stuff as well. My neighbor was a retired First Sergeant, and his daughter married a local hillbilly and ended up shooting Gene Meyers with a weapon he retrieved from Gene's house. Gene's wife attempted to cover his body, when that criminal shot her. The criminal's wife, Gene's daughter, attempted to cover her Mom. Yep, shot her as well. He committed suicide...coward.

That was why I use the term hillbilly ballad and songs to point towards depth of humorous understanding. Never forgetting social seriousness or sport in trying to do so. :starspin:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Ok, you are right. I'm wrong. Irvin never smoked crack, never cheated on his wife, never slept with prostitutes or almost murdered another human being over a haircut. He has lived a pristine life and should replace Jesus as our countries roll model.
You here are NO better than the very worse crack head. He has an addiction...Irvin doesn't have that.

At least you were spared a Cartel label now, or Mafia darling then. If you hide behind any excuse for high grounds here, you make for a sorry fan...live with it.

Your ignorances empowers that very group of intentional criminals. You have poor appreciation for real facts. Sorry for you. I don't play there.

Michael is a great man who walked his own road and strong social influeces. He played damn good football, unlike your own amusements for those facts.

pancakeman

Reaction score
I honestly didn't realize it was sarcasm either. Now that you pointed it out, I can see it, but had you added the phrase "according to people here", or something to that effect, it would've been clearer.
Or just resist the temptation to add a knowingly dumb post in order to make fun of all the unintentionally dumb posts that plague the site. The sarcasm isn’t worth it IMO: you might think it’d reduce the number of dumb posts but in reality it just boosts that counter by 1.

Gambit

Reaction score
Or just resist the temptation to add a knowingly dumb post in order to make fun of all the unintentionally dumb posts that plague the site. The sarcasm isn’t worth it IMO: you might think it’d reduce the number of dumb posts but in reality it just boosts that counter by 1
Make it 2 now.

Gambit

Reaction score
He's a former college LB and decorated soldier....he speaks English just fine. Do you understand it?
Actually, I have a hard time understanding his posts. It was a legit question as I've known others in life that talk like that where English isn't their first language.

Thank for asking and for clarification.

CCBoy

Reaction score
You are a kind man, my friend...and a genuine thanks here. I was fortunate to play the sport through college and in service with flag football. All NCO's had to participate in a sport. You should see a Divisional Level Championship Game of combat football. Our Commander was kicked out for unneccessary roughness in the first half. A really different view on the field. Two balls being worked with at all times...

I played with a Sugar Bowl Falcons team at the USAFA and National Champion at Texas A&I. Both were fun experiences for this linebacker.

I was also blessed with a long and intensely challenging education my entire time in service...on leadership. That included individual development, counseling, after-action-evaluations and accountability in career progression and the IG Inspections at least once a year. We even remade the NCO Corp following our departure from Viet Nam in 1975. I learned first hand that there really is no right way to do the wrong thing. Experienced or not.

Experience has made me pretty strong at evaluating and organizational identification. Thanks for noticing my directions. You have equal to a PHD in leading a team successfully.

At this point, Coach, I must bow to your football coaching experiences. This is a football site, and you possess the dominanting actual experience of coaching, (in season directing) from being a Head Coach. Not only that, having paid all the sacrificing and being very successful in that arena in the State of Texas.

I'll now use my Army term: 'hoooooooaaaaaah!' I know that I'm no Randy White to cut up with. I apologize for my not fully measuring up here, as I was just a South Texas boy growing up and pretty much being dragged around every single inch in life.

Thank you for both being a friend and sharing football with ME. :starspin:

Last edited:

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
You here are NO better than the very worse crack head. He has an addiction...Irvin doesn't have that.

At least you were spared a Cartel label now, or Mafia darling then. If you hide behind any excuse for high grounds here, you make for a sorry fan...live with it.

Your ignorances empowers that very group of intentional criminals. You have poor appreciation for real facts. Sorry for you. I don't play there.

Michael is a great man who walked his own road and strong social influeces. He played damn good football, unlike your own amusements for those facts.
A great man who almost spent his life in prison for murdering someone for the egregious "sitting in my barber chair" penalty.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Teams are going to start avoiding him like the plague. Gillmore and Lewis will see an increase in targets.

You can tell Howell knew he messed up. He was full sprint trying to stop Bland from scoring.

I'm loving this run by Bland. Special, special kid.
Beauty is, next yr they will also have Diggs, cannot avoid both

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I see what you did there; one would think passionate Cowboys fans would spell the names of past and present stars correctly in their threads and comments.
I've viewed the most recent breakout star's first name spelling on this site as:
- Daron
- Deron
- DeRon
The whitten thing goes back about 7-8 years ago on this forum.

CCBoy

Reaction score
A great man who almost spent his life in prison for murdering someone for the egregious "sitting in my barber chair" penalty.
The Andrews Brother was a family who ran barber shops in both Corpus Christi and Kingsville back in 1960's. A black panther organization was trying to gain a foothold on Del Mar College, who's football team then, the Vikings, played A&I. solidly. To my point, they got together and paid the foothold location a visit. In no uncertain terms, they told the group holding a meeting on the campus, they did NOT want them in Corpus Christi and they left. Football left but a strong program of basketball and baseball came up in its place...and no Panthers on campuses. Just sports.

Now, what was that about a barber shop?

Since service, I give myself my own hair cuts...completely gone. And it worked both in deployment and sports.

Motorola

Reaction score
The whitten thing goes back about 7-8 years ago on this forum.
If the opportunities come wear he will be worthy of ROH and / or HOF induction...members still will misspell his last name in their congratulations to Jason.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
The Andrews Brother was a family who ran barber shops in both Corpus Christi and Kingsville back in 1960's. A black panther organization was trying to gain a foothold on Del Mar College, who's football team then, the Vikings, played A&I. solidly. To my point, they got together and paid the foothold location a visit. In no uncertain terms, they told the group holding a meeting on the campus, they did NOT want them in Corpus Christi and they left. Football left but a strong program of basketball and baseball came up in its place...and no Panthers on campuses. Just sports.

Now, what was that about a barber shop?

Since service, I give myself my own hair cuts...completely gone. And it worked both in deployment and sports.
:facepalm:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Somebody shut your insults down? :popcorn: I don't play your games...carry on.

You got your own nickers in a knot and introduced barber...yourself. :muttley:

Try contributing more than a turkey strutting...oh, I forget your terms of endearment-:facepalm::thumbdown: I forgot that you probably ate all the turkey.:hammer:

Know how to play bridge? Try San Francisco that is now going bankrupt as well. They possess an overload of homeless. Does homeless strike a chord for you?

Michael Irvin is fine, you aren't.

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Somebody shut your insults down? :popcorn: I don't play your games...carry on.

You got your own nickers in a knot and introduced barber...yourself. :muttley:

Try contributing more than a turkey strutting...oh, I forget your terms of endearment-:facepalm::thumbdown: I forgot that you probably ate all the turkey.:hammer:

Know how to play bridge? Try San Francisco that is now going bankrupt as well. They possess an overload of homeless. Does homeless strike a chord for you?

Michael Irvin is fine, you aren't.
I forgot to add that there is a statute of limitations for even tart actions...now you are building a real case for reputation abuse... and that, unlike your supposed imitation play, is a fact.

:popcorn:

CCBoy

Reaction score
I forgot to add that there is a statute of limitations for even tart actions...now you are building a real case for reputation abuse... and that, unlike your supposed imitation play, is a fact.

:popcorn:
In a correctional facility, the special status inmates conduct hair cuts...for your information.