Michael Irvin Says Police Will Exonerate Him

CCBoy

Reaction score
He is not a strong announcer, he's a clown who's put out there to say stupid stuff and act like a teenager and homer. It's embarrassing to watch him on tv amongst real analysts

Myself, I'd be ashamed to post what the above crap was.

You don't understand enough of the human side of commitment and sacrifice to even have an opinion on what he presents on the media.

Run along or just seek out a Recruiter. Did someone stash a mouse in your pocket?

McGillicutty

Reaction score
Myself, I'd be ashamed to post what the above crap was.

You don't understand enough of the human side of commitment and sacrifice to even have an opinion on what he presents on the media.

Run along or just seek out a Recruiter.
You don't even have an argument for him being a strong announcer. No body takes him serious as an announcer.

Thanks for the personal attack though. Attack the messenger when you don't have a rebuttal to the message right? :rolleyes:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
He is not a strong announcer, he's a clown who's put out there to say stupid stuff and act like a teenager and homer. It's embarrassing to watch him on tv amongst real analysts
He's not a play by play guy. He's on TV to entertain which he does. As for clowns there are quite a few of them on the pre-game shows.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jason Witten has more receptions with 1089.

True...where does Jason Witten stand all time at tight end?

My focus wasn't on Michael Irvin, and just included a point for inclusion. Point being, Michael did lead the Cowboys until recently...credibility.

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm especially irritated by his preachy tweets before and after he goes to church every weekend. The guy needs to stop with the partying with everybody but his wife and family.

So true, I've partied with the wife and kids for years but you know how many times those rascals sneezed away a line of cocaine?

risco

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. Irvin needs to leave those young hot girls for the rest of us. I'm tired of the 1% keeping all the groupies when those of us in the bottom 99% get nothing. Social Justice, Mike!!
Bundini said he'd be happy with five 2s as opposed to one 10. So the 99 percenter may have a lot more to choose from, lol.

Sepia

Reaction score
Did the police make any announcements last week? He anticipated them making it official then.