Michael Irvin Says Police Will Exonerate Him

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
In the future, I just hope Michael avoids getting involved with the kind of "friends" that do this. I won't pretend to know if he's innocent or guilty. He and his accuser are only ones who know for sure what happened. I just hope he learns something from this ugly crap. It'd also be a good thing if those who make untrue accusations (if that's the case) become subject to legal punishment. This kinda stuff happens way too often.

I don' think it's in his nature to say no to "friends." ;)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ever hear the term "you are who you hang with"? What is a grown man hanging out partying with young kids and yes 20 something is a young kid to him.?

Take the wife with you if you want to have a good time
True! I had a just turned 23 y.o. girlfriend( a little 110 lb. Blonde) and after the fun stuff( invigorating fun stuff/excitingly invigorating blemish free fun stuff) it was kinda like sitting and listening to a high school girl rant/ ramble for hours,,,:thumbdown: that got old quick.

Last edited:

McGillicutty

Reaction score
He should probably spend some time behind bars and get mandatory counciling .

It's always been obvious that he's a pretty dumb guy and his decisions have reflected that. He's an embarrassment

DFWJC

Reaction score
True! I had a just turned 23 y.o. girlfriend( a little 110 lb. Blonde) and after the fun stuff( invigorating fun stuff/excitingly invigorating blemish free fun stuff) it was kinda like sitting and listening to a high school girl rant/ ramble for hours,,,:thumbdown: that got old quick.
:lmao:I hear ya. Been there in a past life.
You can get that at any age too,though

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He should probably spend some time behind bars and get mandatory counciling .
aint_happening_meme.png

CCBoy

Reaction score
Between the arrests and accusations spread over decades, the buffoonery on TV as an "analyst" and the drugs, he's obviously got some issues and is a little slow.

I'm tired of him being a walking joke

First off, he was a damn good player and a strong announcer.

Second, even a fool has his own story...look, even with the above, there is a second chance.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Just wrap some duct tape around their mouths...very effective.

McGillicutty

Reaction score
First off, he was a damn good player and a strong announcer.

Second, even a fool has his own story...look, even with the above, there is a second chance.
He is not a strong announcer, he's a clown who's put out there to say stupid stuff and act like a teenager and homer. It's embarrassing to watch him on tv amongst real analysts