Michael Irvin Says Police Will Exonerate Him

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
What does any of that have to do with him being allowed to cry about it if he is indeed innocent? It doesn't matter who he hangs out with if he didn't do the things he is accused of doing. I don't know if he is guilty or innocent. Maybe he is guilty. If we assume he is innocent then he definitely has the right to cry about it. You would cry about it if you were falsely accused of something you didn't do. What if instead he was hanging out with his wife instead of 20 somethings and his own wife falsely accused him of a crime? Would he have a right to cry about it then? I agree he puts himself in bad situations, but if he is innocent then he should whine and cry about it. If he is guilty, he is guilty.

It appears many on this board must believe in victim shaming. He put himself in a bad spot so therefore, he deserves it. Kind of like the "she was wearing a short skirt ergo she got what she deserved" view some still have

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
It sucks that he was wrongfully accused. I'm glad that he was exonerated.

But at some point he has to grow up and not put himself in these situations. Be a good role model for your kids and practice what you preach.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
In the future, I just hope Michael avoids getting involved with the kind of "friends" that do this. I won't pretend to know if he's innocent or guilty. He and his accuser are only ones who know for sure what happened. I just hope he learns something from this ugly crap. It'd also be a good thing if those who make untrue accusations (if that's the case) become subject to legal punishment. This kinda stuff happens way too often.

Last edited: