Michael Lombardi nugget on Hill

chicago JK

Reaction score
—And the steal of the entire draft might have a selection by the Dallas Cowboys, who nabbed Central Florida defensive tackle Trysten Hill late in the second round. Hill can control the line of scrimmage, play with quickness and power, and has the talent to become a Pro Bowl player. If Cowboys defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli gets Hill to play with a consistent effort, he will impact their defense in the years to come.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
—And the steal of the entire draft might have a selection by the Dallas Cowboys, who nabbed Central Florida defensive tackle Trysten Hill late in the second round. Hill can control the line of scrimmage, play with quickness and power, and has the talent to become a Pro Bowl player. If Cowboys defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli gets Hill to play with a consistent effort, he will impact their defense in the years to come.

This is great stuff.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
and everyone knows Lombardi gets all of his insider info. from his pal..Belichek.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
No one can argue the upside of this kid. My concern with him is that it appears that he is a headcase. The history of the Cowboys and players like this is pretty grim. I have no stats to back it up, but I am willing to bet that over the history of the league, players having issues similar to Hill have not fared well either.

I hope I am totally wrong, but I don't think he'll play out his rookie contract as a Cowboy.

reddyuta

Reaction score
No one can argue the upside of this kid. My concern with him is that it appears that he is a headcase. The history of the Cowboys and players like this is pretty grim. I have no stats to back it up, but I am willing to bet that over the history of the league, players having issues similar to Hill have not fared well either.

I hope I am totally wrong, but I don't think he'll play out his rookie contract as a Cowboy.

my worries exactly before they drafted him,i hope they have done their homework on him.