Michael Smith ESPNEWS said players are tired of Romo's TOs...

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
He spoke with players in the lockeroom yesterday and alot of players of tired of Romo not being held accountable for his interceptions and careless turnovers.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Just like they aren't held accountable for their missed tackles and assignments.

Media BS

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
This is BS.. Romo more than makes up for his mistakes with HUGE plays and clutch play when needed. Who believes that we wouldn't have beat the skins if Hurd holds on?

Neither unit has a right to jump on the other right now.

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;2333865 said:
This is BS.. Romo more than makes up for his mistakes with HUGE plays and clutch play when needed. Who believes that we wouldn't have beat the skins if Hurd holds on?

Just like he made up for it yesterday? Like 5 fumbles in the game, two of them overturned(Which shouldn't have been?)

dre1614

Reaction score
Phantom;2333871 said:
Just like he made up for it yesterday? Like 5 fumbles in the game, two of them overturned(Which shouldn't have been?)

tuck rule?

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
Offense and Defense played poorly, but we lost the game due to special teams play. The first and last plays of the game gave them 14 points.

Fire Bruce Read, he still sucks as special teams coach. I said before the season started we would lose a game due to special teams (and maybe more than one game) and now it has happened. Bruce has sucked everywhere he has gone as special teams coach -- a huge mistake bringing him to Dallas.

yentl911

Reaction score
I guess Romo is now responsibl for the poor kick off coverage and poor blocking on punt attempts with the game on the line.....give me a break

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Phantom;2333871 said:

With the AZ defensive line all over his back. :rolleyes:

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
What really ticks me off is the block Romo missed that allowed them to block the punt In overtime.

;) :p:

Dude, I'm tired of Bruce Read and Wade Phillips.

Romo is gonna be Romo. Sure is better than Quincy Carter.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
This team is going to have to weather the storm now for the next month or so.

All kinds of stuff is going to be said. The media will attack now and rightfully so.

The only way they get through it is if they bond together and play their tails off. If they start calling each other out, there is nothing but negatives on the horizon.

and I am under the opinion that no matter what, the qb should never be talked about in a negative way to the media from the players. Never. Whether he is great or terrible or somewhere in between, you never talk about the qb. Never.

If this is true and there are guys upset that romo isnt being called out for a handful of mistakes then there are problems so deep on this team that it will take a full of season to fix. And there is no guarantee even then.

Thanos68

Benched
Reaction score

I believe we would have lost the skins game if Hurd held on...Just like we didn't beat Arizona after winning the coin toss.. Right now ROMO sucks..and Garrett suddenly forgot how to put wideouts in motion.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score

He changes momentum everytime he fumbles the ball. On two of his fumbles we were in position to kick fieldgoals, he lost one and took us out of fieldgoal range with the other but all people care to say is he threw for 321 yards and 3 tds. I agree with the players. Get out of the pocket and quit trying to be Tom Brady, be Tony Romo for god sake. Get out of the pocket or step up in it.

Reaction score
Thanos68;2333891 said:
I believe we would have lost the skins game if Hurd held on...Just like we didn't beat Arizona after winning the coin toss.. Right now ROMO sucks..and Garrett suddenly forgot how to put wideouts in motion.

Couldn't agree more with both facts...

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
lcharles;2333889 said:
What really ticks me off is the block Romo missed that allowed them to block the punt In overtime.

;) :p:

Dude, I'm tired of Bruce Read and Wade Phillips.

Romo is gonna be Romo. Sure is better than Quincy Carter.

Yeah and that missed tackle on the first kickoff of the game sucked as well...the man just can't block or tackle.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2333854 said:
He spoke with players in the lockeroom yesterday and alot of players of tired of Romo not being held accountable for his interceptions and careless turnovers.

Hahaha. Yeah right.