Michael Smith ESPNEWS said players are tired of Romo's TOs...

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Has anyone played team sports before? Sometimes your teammates mess up? Sometimes you lose. Sometimes things don't go right. Sometimes you get outhustled and "out-intesified." The show goes on. Let's see how tough we are.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2333854 said:
He spoke with players in the lockeroom yesterday and alot of players of tired of Romo not being held accountable for his interceptions and careless turnovers.

Maybe he will get the Skip Bayless treatment. He is lying, lets get him fired. :cool:

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Michael Smith = Cowboys insider. He doesn't know his *** from his elbow. I'd like to see him put some names behind his reporting.

Time to circle the wagons.

triplets92

Reaction score
i know we have to be nice and all but you guys who like to point fingers and play blame game are dumbest group of people ever. the fact is the TEAM loss not romo not the defence not the oline but the TEAM. go ahead and cry a moan just do the rest of us a solid and don't do it here it's annoying and stupid. yea Romo is out for a month but honestly it may help us to have a vet qb for a bit that is not so sparatic in the pocket not saying that it's a problem for Tony but it could be a positive change of pace. all I'm saying is don't **** this board with your constant negativity

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
parcells316;2333922 said:
Michael Smith = Cowboys insider. He doesn't know his *** from his elbow.

I disagree. I think their is a sentiment in that lockeroom that he gets away with too much. I'm glad the palyers are starting to speak out. Accountability needs to take affect amongest everyone.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2333946 said:
I disagree. I think their is a sentiment in that lockeroom that he gets away with too much. I'm glad the palyers are starting to speak out. Accountability needs to take affect amongest everyone.
Well, I'm sick of watching the opposing kick returner break past midfield every week, and the secondary give up long drives and big plays, T.O. whining, Pac Man being himself, Flozell and Colombo give up the edge for 3 weeks, missed blocks in the punting game both in the return game and when attempting to block for our own punts, and stupid penalties. I'm sick of Bradie James talking about being a leader and doing absolutely nothing on the field. I'm sick of eating cereal in the morning and seeing Chris Canty's picture on my milk carton.

Romo = least of our problems.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2333854 said:
He spoke with players in the lockeroom yesterday and alot of players of tired of Romo not being held accountable for his interceptions and careless turnovers.

he probably is handled with care nd he defintiely does need to step up and protect the ball better

that said, there is so much blame to pass around for the past 3 games of lousy play that it isnt fair, or accurate to single him out

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;2333911 said:
Has anyone played team sports before? Sometimes your teammates mess up? Sometimes you lose. Sometimes things don't go right. Sometimes you get outhustled and "out-intesified." The show goes on. Let's see how tough we are.

And sometimes it happens over and over.

We are now 5-5 in our last 10 games and even some of those wins were ugly.
There's definitely a problem and it hasn't been corrected.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
All the units should have one team meeting. No coaches, no Jerry and just tear into each other.

Call each other.
Get Mad.

Then.
Get over it.

And fix this. There is SOOOOOOOOOOO much time.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah shame on Romo for not covering that kick off properly. And darn him for allowing two guys to essentially come clean and block the punt in overtime. How dare he not get a block there. Also let's not forget how he allowed them to convert that 3rd and 17 play in the third quarter. How dare he not get in there and make that tackle short of the first down like he's paid to do.

But, yeah, if I were on this team I suppose I'd worry too about what Romo is and isn't getting enough blame for.

StylisticS

Reaction score
So Michael Smith was in Dallas or Arizona yesterday or was it Ed Werder? If so, who told him this. We all know Romo has problems with the ball. But it will be disappointing that somebody in the locker room would tell the media especially somebody associated with an outlet that loves to see the Cowboys fail talk about Romo instead of being man enough and telling Romo yourself.

utrunner07

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;2333865 said:
This is BS.. Romo more than makes up for his mistakes with HUGE plays and clutch play when needed.

LAST YEAR....LAST YEAR!

Q_the_man

Reaction score
stealth;2333859 said:
Just like they aren't held accountable for their missed tackles and assignments.

Media BS

Exactly, BTW Micheal Smith was not the first to report Romo's finger, NFL network was, but since BSPN is a little bigger, they act like they broke the story first...........................Peep it out next time u hear a story that ESPN broke a story go to the NFL network and they will already have reported it 10 minutes earlier................

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
utrunner07;2334418 said:
LAST YEAR....LAST YEAR!

Whatever. When Ware got that sack and we got the ball back, I KNEW Romo would find a way. I just knew it. In all fairness Romo was harassed all day.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
In all seriousness Michael Smith is one of the few at ESPN who is great at his job and one of the best in the business. he doesnt just make up stuff to start controversy. he ive always respected because he just seems to report facts! so if he said it i believe it! and not surprising look it doesnt matter if he still has a great game, the fact of the matter is turnovers are a killer no matter what and im sure the players just would like to see Romo well like he said be held more accountable for his mistakes. they are momentum killers that keep other teams in the game!

jbsg02

Reaction score
Somebody probably just said "We need to stop turning the ball over" and he spun it to that

Ender

Reaction score
I swear you people make me sick. You people are missing the point.why is Romo fumbling? A better question is why is he getting hit so much. How is he suppose to know if some body is slaping at the ball when he is looking down field. We absolutly. Have the worst fans. We don't deserve Romo and we don't deserve to win. The only way you peple can be happy is if we are losing and I for one believe our fans negative attitude projects on our team. According to yall we need a new head coach new cordinator a new starting QB a new oline and a new D. So basically we need a new team. You people are disgusting. The only thing I think we need is new fans.