Video: Michael Vick in Undisputed: Dak should’ve used his running ability

HungryLion

Reaction score
He should have on 3rd and 7.

But I don’t think it’s something that has to be part of the offense. Dak is a pocket passer who can run if needed.

Vick was never that. He was always run first until
The very end of his career.

it’s a different style of play.

I don’t know about “taking notes” from Vick because he was a running QB. Vick never truly succeeded in the NFL because his passing held him back. Dak is a superior passer to Vick.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3hndik.gif
https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
I doubt we'll see anymore of Dak running untill he gets more than what he's making now. Quite honestly, I don't blame him.

I know gruesome injuries can and do happen at any moment, but to take that risk when he's close to making real money..he's protecting himself and his future.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Would've, should've, could've
Am I missing anything? Oh wait, did Vick watch the game? NE had a spy on Dak. Good grief Vick. I respect Vich, he has done his time and parlayed himself into a success story. If Vick would have said the team should have giving Zeke 40 touches then I would have been all for it. Dallas paid Zeke to run, that who should have done it in those conditions.

Wet, windy, cold and the refs.

Has any other team lost to NE?
I am so ready for Thanksgiving day.

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't want him to run. I want him to be able to find the open receiver. I want my quarterback to last the season

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
man, i dunno. that patriots defense has great lateral quickness and although Dak is athletic, he's nowhere near Lamar Jackson

it may have worked once or twice, but he wouldn't have had the success Lamar did

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seems like we have this same conversation every week, doesn't it?

It's sad. Dak has drastically improved in throwing and composure in the pocket.

But his legs are a massive weapon that he basically ignores. I just don't understand it.

He can take the hit, too; it's not like he's scared of/can't absorb a tackle.

Very frustrating.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

But I don’t think it’s something that has to be part of the offense. Dak is a pocket passer who can run if needed.

I don’t know about “taking notes” from Vick because he was a running QB. Vick never truly succeeded in the NFL because his passing held him back. Dak is a superior passer to Vick.
Considering the weather conditions, the running game should have been more predominantly featured in that game, including Dak running the ball.

Dre11

Reaction score

True, and running got him hurt in Atlanta

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
he's scared to run, he wants to be recognized as a legit pocket passer.
Perhaps, but I tend to think that is also coached out of him.

Put it this way. If Lamar Jackson could sign a new contract today, who does not think he would get a huge extension?

Prescott started the season on fire and definitely has proven the point he can pass better than most thought.

Now run, and help us win more games. Take the team on your shoulders.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Perhaps, but I tend to think that is also coached out of him.
Now run, and help us win more games. Take the team on your shoulders.

I really wish we could listen in on the offensive/QB meetings. I'd be curious to know if Garrett or Moore or Kitna are dissuading Dak from running.