Video: Michael Vick in Undisputed: Dak should’ve used his running ability

DandyDon52

Reaction score
No thought about the situation obviously happened as well as the Cowboys' inability to adapt on the fly. Why this happens is what needs to be determined. Dak's decision making is obviously part of the problem, The weather conditions should have been no surprise to him yet he found himself scrambling on the sideline for gloves that he liked.
well I say coaching , but it is really leadership, dak should have practiced in the rain even fake rain, with no gloves , and then try different gloves to find what is best for him days before the game. It is part of preparing for the game, and a good HC, would have made sure that was done.
I was listening to gronk that same day, and he said bellicheck would say i dont care if it is snowing raining , or a hurricane you practice outside in it, and that
he would poor water on a football and let it get icy, then make brady use it.
He is preparing them for what they might encounter in a weather game.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Alex Smith and Theismann got injured in the pocket

Quarterbacks can slide and that's the end of the play. Not saying Dak needs to lower his helmet every other snap while running.

Cam Newton tried to play fullback and it worked for a bit but he also took some shots.
I know all quarterbacks are perceptible to injury. But why force your hand when you don't have to. I mean if it's a clear first down go for it. But just to run because fans want him to absolutely not in my opinion. Carson Wentz Patrick Mahomes. We lose Prescott we're screwed we don't have a backup. A Nick Foles in the waiting

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Alex Smith and Theismann got injured in the pocket

Quarterbacks can slide and that's the end of the play. Not saying Dak needs to lower his helmet every other snap while running.

Cam Newton tried to play fullback and it worked for a bit but he also took some shots.
Have a great day tomorrow, my cowboy brother wasn't sure anybody was around LOL

John813

Reaction score
I know all quarterbacks are perceptible to injury. But why force your hand when you don't have to. I mean if it's a clear first down go for it. But just to run because fans want him to absolutely not in my opinion. Carson Wentz Patrick Mahomes. We lose Prescott we're screwed we don't have a backup. A Nick Foles in the waiting

I hear ya. Trust me I don't want Prescott to run 8-10 times a game and lower his shoulder every time. My train of thought is more when it's man coverage/no one is open after a set time and he has a clear of a running lane as you can get in the NFL.
Get the yardage and slide for another play.
Or if it's 3rd and goal and they need a score. Go for the TD if you can unless Burfict is waiting to rip your head off.