Micks Mail - 2

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
You weren't here then dude?

And yes Law for Rogers (#2) was a great trade at the time - you have a problem with that now?

You multi personality? Looking that way based on that post. You were welcomed not that long ago as a new poster but have 2 years of Hostery?:)

To your credit some Bledsoe love but all in all you have ZERO skin in the game. No proactive posts - just a sniper. Grow a pair you want to get in this game.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BigDFan5 said:
problem is Big Dog he wasn't pro ware he was sitting bot sides of the fence so he could try and beat his chest later

Well BDF5, sometimes Nor's balls hurt too from his fence riding. ;)

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:

And yes Law for Rogers (#2) was a great trade at the time - you have a problem with that now?

You multi personality? Looking that way based on that post. You were welcomed not that long ago as a new poster but have 2 years of Hostery?:)

To your credit some Bledsoe love but all in all you have ZERO skin in the game. No proactive posts - just a sniper. Grow a pair you want to get in this game.

Nors, I see that you're still beating me by 8 votes! LOL!

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Nors said:

The fact is you stated both pro and anti ware. I can just see if we took merriman and ware dropped to the late first you would be thumping your chest. You, me, and everyone on this board knows this is true.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Tio said:
The fact is you stated both pro and anti ware. I can just see if we took merriman and ware dropped to the late first you would be thumping your chest. You, me, and everyone on this board knows this is true.

:hammer:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
What I keep hearing from you is blah blah blah Ware sucks Blah blah ware 3-4 blah ware cant play 3-4 blah blah Ware situational blah I love merriman

You stated Predrft 2 DIFFERENT THINGS

You were not rpo ware accoding to number links I posted

What I have on the table is your own words being used against you. Like I said YOU ARE A FRAUD BOOK IT! lol

Get a clue - I have 4 posts++++ back to well before your day stating merit of Ware AS A HYBRID. In fact extensively scouted him at Senior bowl. Had him at #27 on my board.

Yes - I ranked Merriman over him. Does that make me wrong or anti Ware - get another clue.

Still waiting for your draft top 300 you promised. Post that link - thanks.

Archived you - you bring nothing - classic fence sitter that likes to second guess those that have the balls to have

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:
Get a clue - I have 4 posts++++ back to well before your day stating merit of Ware AS A HYBRID. In fact extensively scouted him at Senior bowl. Had him at #27 on my board.

Yes - I ranked Merriman over him. Does that make me wrong or anti Ware - get another clue.

Still waiting for your draft top 300 you promised. Post that link - thanks.

Archived you - you bring nothing - classic fence sitter that likes to second guess those that have the balls to have

LOL! I guess all us have balls that ache from fence-sitting once in a while.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Tio said:

Tio - Tio -

I archived you on this topic - be ware:)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Damnit it to hell. I went to a football game and this thread got better without me.

BigDFan5, hilarious stuff. If you were a lawyer and he was on the stand I'd be in contempt of court for :lmao2:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Nors said:

and I have shown 4++++ Links where you were saying Ware wasnt worth it, ware was a "distant" 3rd behind Merriman and Pollack.

and its amazing the one "board" where you had him rated highest was the one you didn't post. LOL you post 10 boards throughout the year but not that one Sure....

Make you wrong yes since he went before merriman. Did I say you were Anti-Ware? No I just stated what you actually said instead of what you want people to believe

Still waiting for your draft top 300 you promised. Post that link - thanks

Really I promised that huh? Show me the link to where I said I would give a top 300 (even you didnt have a top 300) I believe my exact words were something to the effect of "how does posting a list take b alls" or something

I bring nothing except your own words to expose you as the fraud you are.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Damnit it to hell. I went to a football game and this thread got better without me.

BigDFan5, hilarious stuff. If you were a lawyer and he was on the stand I'd be in contempt of court for :lmao2:

I been looking for you Hos watching him squirm is good stuff

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rack said:
:lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao:

:worthy2: :bravo: :toast:
Rack, I found a picture of him.

I google searched "legacy."

furst.jpg

Flounder.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Nors, I see that you're still beating me by 8 votes! LOL!

Miki - you did it
You admitted it

and yet I'm going to jail -man o man

I hope there is an appeal process here

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Nors said:
Tio - Tio -

I archived you on this topic - be ware:)
Your point being? I didn't predict anything, but I know what your probably looking for, so archive this.

Ware will be better than Merriman.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
ouch thats sux what was the score
We were up 14-7 with 5 seconds to go in the 1st half. Washington QB goes Doug Flutie and scores to tie it.

38-14 final score after 4 2nd half turnovers.

Painful.