Might sound crazy but release Dak and Sign Brady

Aven8

Reaction score
And watch Dak go to NE and he and Bill win 4 more? No thanks. Dak is a Bill type of guy. A leader of men.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Do we want Dak, 5000 yards, low TDs and 8-8 (could walk in with the new lower playoff standards)

Or Brady, 4000 yards, 40TDs, and a serious playoff contender? We'd have a more balanced offense, less no shows vs contenders, and Brady with this line and talent on offense. That would be a special sight.

morat1959

Reaction score
Watched Dak lose to the Jets and Brady in NE. Could not watch Dak in the playoffs though.

Currently, Brady needs a little help or to be carried like Dak has required his entire career.
This is why I only agreed with # 1 of his 3 suggestions.

kskboys

Reaction score
He did. He also watched Dak.
Of course. However, he was proclaiming about Brady's skillset. Brady has been slowly regressing the last couple years, and looked terrible in the playoffs. At this point in their careers, Dak is most likely better than Brady. That depends on just how much Brady's skills have eroded, of course.

Legend

Reaction score
And watch Dak go to NE and he and Bill win 4 more? No thanks. Dak is a Bill type of guy. A leader of men.
Bill will not agree to pay Dak $38M-$40M a year.

Sign Brady and see what Tampa Bay will offer for Dak who is similar to Winston but with a lot less turnovers.

shabazz

Reaction score
1)rescind tag on Dak or trade him(right for a bag of doughnuts)
2)Sign Brady for two years
3)Trade next 3 years #1's to move into the top 5

Go ahead and pile on...call me an idiot lol

If our defense looked like San Francisco's, I'd be all in for Mr. Brady

morat1959

Reaction score
Of course. However, he was proclaiming about Brady's skillset. Brady has been slowly regressing the last couple years, and looked terrible in the playoffs. At this point in their careers, Dak is most likely better than Brady. That depends on just how much Brady's skills have eroded, of course.
I only agreed with # 1 of his suggestions. 2 and 3 are debatable.