Might sound crazy but release Dak and Sign Brady

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's 2 years removed from winning the Superbowl and played on a 12-4 team last year.

We wouldn't need luck.

What has Dak done even recently to compare to Tom?

Tom Brady elevates the entire franchise the second he walks through that door. Business picks up for everyone.

If Dak signs.. Well we just hope the entire franchise elevates him.

That is my point. You make Brady into a super hero, but forget the coach , system, and culture from which he came.

morat1959

Reaction score
Bill will not agree to pay Dak $38M-$40M a year.

Sign Brady and see what Tampa Bay will offer for Dak who is similar to Winston but with a lot less turnovers.
You said a mouthfull....”Dak Who is similar to Winston.” The interceptions are the only difference. The reason for this is Dak holds the ball way to long, there must be 2-3 yards separation and he can’t throw receivers open. A lot of this is he knows he’s not accurate despite what the homers say.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
That is my point. You make Brady into a super hero, but forget the coach , system, and culture from which he came.

I'm very Belichick / system > Brady..

I still think Brady makes the entire organization better and raises the standard immediately over Dak.

Long term.. Of course Dak is better.. Short term... I'd take Brady over Dak.

Blake

Reaction score
far from new....i usually just read everybody screaming at each other...the new world

You may be far from new, but you're certainly rehashing the same old, tired, and unoriginal drivel as other Dak haters that have no brain.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Bill will not agree to pay Dak $38M-$40M a year.

Sign Brady and see what Tampa Bay will offer for Dak who is similar to Winston but with a lot less turnovers.

You know, some of you people really reveal yourselves with moronic posts like this. Praytell, how is Dak similar to Winston?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I'm not going to be mean or call you names but seriously did you watch Brady play last season.

Did you see his OLine an all those talented receivers around him? Take Dak and put him on last years NE offfense. :lmao:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
do you think he hasn't dealt with this his entire career? Difference is he knows where he is going with the ball & get it out even behind poor lines.

No, he hasn't dealt with it his whole career. He is now 42, and will be playing in a different culture. Believing off his career exploits is asinine.

Rayman70

Reaction score
might sound? OR IS? Get nuthin at all for him? Makes great sense.:facepalm:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And that is the problem and Dak's agent loves it. They play dirty while Dallas plays by the rules and will get ripped off.

Just tap out already Jerry. You're going to pay even more if you don't pay now.. Cowards..

Zeke's team got you... Cooper's agent got you... Dak's agent will get you...

Fans like you have been got. Believing your input wills the team into making the "right" decisions.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
brady has a very quick release and decision making process...do you actually watch the game ? bet you played soccer ?

Played soccer, football, and ran track. That has nothing to do with your dumb posts.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Did you see his OLine an all those talented receivers around him? Take Dak and put him on last years NE offfense. :lmao:
Dak would have done better than Brady did. You forget Belichek is still the coach over there? Even when Brady had clean pockets his passes were terrible and off. He isn't close to being the QB he was and now is a year older.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just like they salivate when they know they’ve got Dak next on the schedule.

Two different concepts. Dak is accustomed to being hit, sacked, and not getting calls. Brady, was in a system that safeguarded him from all that is evil.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
No matter what you choose to do, letting Dak walk and getting nothing in return would be a collossal failure even if it netted you Brady

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dak is a great guy and a hard worker. But you just can’t teach Elite accuracy at this point in someone’s life. He has solid accuracy and it will never be better than that.
Solid accuracy is pushing it, but I would call it average to slightly below decent accuracy if that dials it in a bit.

Rayman70

Reaction score
to the right team, Dak could net us at worst, 2 first round picks, several mid round picks and players. We could retool the team in essence with a haul like that. Mind you, I am a Dak guy...so I am just saying..what you must do is look at which teams are picking in the top 5 this year and see how many first round picks they have...and IF they need a QB. A trade is very viable.