Video: Mike Fisher saying Kellen Moore might play tackle

Carson

Reaction score
Why is it so important to you that Nsehke we a starter?
It’s important because that’s literally what he was signed to do. He is a swing tackle to backup either LT/RT if they go down with injury or miss time.

Paying a soon to be 36 year old, backup tackle who doesn’t even backup. Why waste the spot? If you’re going to roll with Steele that’s fine. Then bring up a younger guy to get the reps Nsehke would get as the 4th tackle as he’s gone next season

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don't think either one of them are any good, but Steele clearly has some compromising photos of Mike or Jerry in his possession.
you have mental issues believing you know this for fact and that steel is horrible. stop trying to play gm keyboard games..

TYn and steele should get shot when they fail i gurantee both will be used and both pulled IF , a BIG if, they cant handle the RT spot during the game..they will not let them fail for weeks .. they are trying to keep martin in the middles of Biadsaz and steele, instead of upsetting two spots and that makes total sense having Cwill, biadsaz and McGovern all in the middle could be much worse disaster as the rush will simply move there, easier to know Martins between them and helping them if necessary.

you all are not coaches and player evaluators what happened last year was mess and steele, knight, and others players with many , 11 different OL formations in 16 games, around them,..having the starting line with one change can be easier to cover up and maybe steele or TY will be ter inthat sitiaon.,.

stop the nonesense posting, its just bad loook. you are not a player, not a coach, and for sure not an nfl scout..

the coaches spent all offseason and pS with these guys,..they have a better idea of what to expect..please dont say your eyes saw differently..your eyes arent coaching, they can fool you..

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think either one of them are any good, but Steele clearly has some compromising photos of Mike or Jerry in his possession.

The team thinks highly of Steele for some reason. Why that is the case remains a mystery.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
RT, Terence Steele will be pitted against LDE, Jerry Tillery in that Chargers game next Sunday. It'll make for an interesting matchup! :omg:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
you have mental issues believing you know this for fact and that steel is horrible. stop trying to play gm keyboard games..

TYn and steele should get shot when they fail i gurantee both will be used and both pulled IF , a BIG if, they cant handle the RT spot during the game..they will not let them fail for weeks .. they are trying to keep martin in the middles of Biadsaz and steele, instead of upsetting two spots and that makes total sense having Cwill, biadsaz and McGovern all in the middle could be much worse disaster as the rush will simply move there, easier to know Martins between them and helping them if necessary.

you all are not coaches and player evaluators what happened last year was mess and steele, knight, and others players with many , 11 different OL formations in 16 games, around them,..having the starting line with one change can be easier to cover up and maybe steele or TY will be ter inthat sitiaon.,.

stop the nonesense posting, its just bad loook. you are not a player, not a coach, and for sure not an nfl scout..

the coaches spent all offseason and pS with these guys,..they have a better idea of what to expect..please dont say your eyes saw differently..your eyes arent coaching, they can fool you..

go chase yourself blueballs. you can cheerlead on your own time, I am a fan not a groupie like you.

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
RT, Terence Steele will be pitted against LDE, Jerry Tillery in that Chargers game next Sunday. It'll make for an interesting matchup! :omg:
If I’m not mistaken they switch sides. Bosa came from the RT side a bunch last week

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If I’m not mistaken they switch sides. Bosa came from the RT side a bunch last week

You can bet he will be lined up over Steele all day on Sunday. Other than Jerry and Steele's boyfriend Blueballs70, anyone would take advantage of that mismatch.