Video: Mike Fisher saying Kellen Moore might play tackle

RonWashington

Reaction score
Coach Jerry strikes again.

I don’t necessarily think this is Jerry . I mean what on earth could be gained by his input in putting Steele in ?

This is McCarthy Philbin and Moore watching tapes attending practice and it’s the best judgment to roll this way .

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I don’t necessarily think this is Jerry . I mean what on earth could be gained by his input in putting Steele in ?

This is McCarthy Philbin and Moore watching tapes attending practice and it’s the best judgment to roll this way .
Of course it's Philbin that likes Steele. Anybody claiming otherwise is a troll.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Let them announce it to the media then.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Let them announce it to the media then.

Last I checked Joe Philbin is as invisible as 31 other offensive line coaches around the country , Jane Slater not exactly knocking down his door on speed dial for quotes. This makes Jerrah feel good like he’s in on these decisions when in reality he says who “ we rolling with coach “ they tell him and they hope that keeps him off there backs another 24 hours.

I know the Cowboys have the best facilities in the world but working for him must be one royal pain in the caboose .

DandyDon52

Reaction score
If I’m not mistaken they switch sides. Bosa came from the RT side a bunch last week
I watched the 1st half and he was playing on the right side and left.
chargers should put him on steele the whole game, if they have any brains.
Bosa hit the qb late 3 times last week, all 3 were penaltys. but he kept doing it, and one was low hit.
Blocks are blocks.
that was funny

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been somewhat supportive of Jerry and the building of the team over the past few years.
That said watching him announce who was going to be starting on the offensive line literally made me throw up and feel like we were back at 1997 again.

I wonder how Mike McCarthy feels running around with no nuts.