Video: Mike Fisher saying Kellen Moore might play tackle

conner01

Reaction score
Why is it so important to you that Nsehke we a starter?
I want the best option starting
If nsehke was signed to be swing tackle you would think he would be the next best option
I don’t think he is but it does raise the question that if he’s not why is he on the team
To me pre season showed he wasn’t very good and should have been replaced

ESisback

Reaction score
You can bet he will be lined up over Steele all day on Sunday. Other than Jerry and Steele's boyfriend Blueballs70, anyone would take advantage of that mismatch.
He has a different opinion than you, an opinion many would agree with. Why the venom?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If nsehke was signed to be swing tackle you would think he would be the next best option
I don’t think he is but it does raise the question that if he’s not why is he on the team
I don't think Nsehke was promised anything when he signed. He competed in training camp and lost the swing tackle job. That said, I agree with you saying I want the best option starting. To me, that means the best 5 available. IMO that's Smith and Williams on the left and Martin at RT and McGovern at RG. Biadasz needs to snap the ball better as well. I saw Dak have to pick up the snap of Bisdasz off the carpet too many times.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
It's a true headscratcher for me too. 817Gill, Ninja and I had a backup offensive tackle discussion some weeks back and 817Gill posted PFF's 2020 offensive tackle rankings.

About as bad as you could imagine. Even if you are the most skeptical of Pffs grading system, Knight and Steele graded out as 2 of the worst tackles in the NFL by a good margin. Not replacement starter worthy at all.

I watched Steele and Nyseske in preseason.
Admittedly, I'm not a paid scout or GM.
But from what I saw, there was no improvement in Steeles game at all. And Nyseke looked just as bad if not worse.

Maybe Knight has undergone some miraculous transformation in the offseason but I doubt it as well.

Martin should start in my opinion.

Me and you saw the same thing. I was like yup Steele is still trash and the Nyseke guys looks just as bad. Is it our blocking scheme lol?

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
you have mental issues believing you know this for fact and that steel is horrible. stop trying to play gm keyboard games..

TYn and steele should get shot when they fail i gurantee both will be used and both pulled IF , a BIG if, they cant handle the RT spot during the game..they will not let them fail for weeks .. they are trying to keep martin in the middles of Biadsaz and steele, instead of upsetting two spots and that makes total sense having Cwill, biadsaz and McGovern all in the middle could be much worse disaster as the rush will simply move there, easier to know Martins between them and helping them if necessary.

you all are not coaches and player evaluators what happened last year was mess and steele, knight, and others players with many , 11 different OL formations in 16 games, around them,..having the starting line with one change can be easier to cover up and maybe steele or TY will be ter inthat sitiaon.,.

stop the nonesense posting, its just bad loook. you are not a player, not a coach, and for sure not an nfl scout..

the coaches spent all offseason and pS with these guys,..they have a better idea of what to expect..please dont say your eyes saw differently..your eyes arent coaching, they can fool you..
whew thanks for the heads up..... that explains why I am not in the game on Sundays and why I get ignored when I say Steele sucks and Cooper Rush has no business being in a football uniform. Now I know that as a fan, my rights limited to just saying "yaye!" when our guy with a star studded helmet goes into the endzone, and definitely don't ever question the knowledge and know-how of those superhuman people who don the coaching uniforms because they and only they possess the secret sauce

jim-carrey-look.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
whew thanks for the heads up..... that explains why I am not in the game on Sundays and why I get ignored when I say Steele sucks and Cooper Rush has no business being in a football uniform. Now I know that as a fan, my rights limited to just saying "yaye!" when our guy with a star studded helmet goes into the endzone, and definitely don't ever question the knowledge and know-how of those superhuman people who don the coaching uniforms because they and only they possess the secret sauce

jim-carrey-look.gif
have you seen them play this year ? with our 1s against the team coming up have you, that would be odsd if yo did give me that special power Nostradmaus.. you are making a wild presumption on how you believe they will perform

much like 99.99% of our own fans and media proclaiming we would get biotch stomped by TB and in fact should have won that game lost bty2..get it yet?? knowitall

predictions are worse then *******s everyone has TWO!

ESisback

Reaction score
Read his first reply then get back to me.
The first reply I saw included the comment you must be mental, because you said that Steele must have had compromising photos.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The first reply I saw included the comment you must be mental, because you said that Steele must have had compromising photos.

Oh wait, do you also think, I think he has compromising photo's? lol. Another mental giant among us.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I welcome being wrong. Just seems a little nuts when we just saw McGovern play well at RG, why not put Zack, who we can all agree will be much better than Steele at RT? Prove us all wrong Steele!

Good sense likely dictates that it's probably best to do so. Now, all that's required is to convince Jerry to follow suit. Good luck with that.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
have you seen them play this year ? with our 1s against the team coming up have you, that would be odsd if yo did give me that special power Nostradmaus.. you are making a wild presumption on how you believe they will perform

much like 99.99% of our own fans and media proclaiming we would get biotch stomped by TB and in fact should have won that game lost bty2..get it yet?? knowitall

predictions are worse then *******s everyone has TWO!
although I do think Steele and Cooper Rush stink not only based on games that matter last year, but also this year in preseason.

My post had more to do with this being a fan forum. We are all full of opinions, and that includes yours. We all welcome them, just don't expect anyone to take anything too seriously, especially from us who post said opinions on the internet. This is a place where we can praise AND criticize at will whomever we want concerning our football team as well as the entire NFL (in the proper zones of course).
I do not believe in the infallibility of any one person on any team just because they are paid to do it. We paid plenty of coaches who did not deserve it and whom made plenty of bad football moves. We have been there with all of them making fun of them on internet forums, cussed them out right to their faces on the tv set while we sat in the comfort of our living room, and continue to come back for more year after year no matter how bad they are. This is what we do as fans, we fix the problems so they don't have to even if it is digitally and amongst people who have no real say in the matter.

All in fun

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This won't be popular but I'm a fan of Knight.

Thought he played fairly well and I think at this point is the better player of the three backups.
Thought he was doing pretty good...until the sacks he gave up. Then he got down on himself...and really didn't look like the same player.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Thought he was doing pretty good...until the sacks he gave up. Then he got down on himself...and really didn't look like the same player.
Don't get me wrong....he isnt a starter, but I think he is better than Steele or the 35 year old they are blind to at this point in time. That guy flat out can't block anyone.

Not sure how much the ailment Knight recently had contributes to him being down on the depth chart.

Praxit

Reaction score
..interesting clip. No worries here. We'll be ok, I think Martin is more important than Collins. Zeke might be able to get some yardage this game. I'm SO>>>> ready. :flagwave:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Depth? Last year is a great example of the need. They also prefer Knight be depth at OG only and Ball is on IR.