Mike Jenkins: A Disgrace To The Star...

newlander

Reaction score
I have never said that in my 32 years of being a fan of this team. To quit on that run play and not tackle Ward....I'm glad Fox caught it because it was so obvious I caught it live. He was at the EIGHT YARD LINE FOR GOD SAKES:bang2: I'm back to where I really think Wade has lost this team. The proof is in the pudding guys.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Yeah.

He got a gimme INT and decided to take the rest of the game off.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
He is going to get reemed by absolutely everybody in the film room. I would not want to be him tomorrow, unless Wade gives them the day off :D

shnagy

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, the whole team had trouble tackling today, not just one player. You can make the argument that he should have tried, but the game was already out of hand.

newlander

Reaction score
To show you how LITTLE I actually know about football Canters, I thought he had a bright future...now we know what his "character" issues were. He's a gutless quitter.

Shnagy: I won't respond to your statement. Im sorry, but you are SO wrong: just no response man.................

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Jenkins should be fined and suspended a game for this crap. it was disgraceful. Wade phillips is a joke too.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
Jenkins has had three real head scratchers this season.

There was the no tackle on Ward today, the attempt at kicking the ball out of the air a few weeks ago and the "let me stop covering my guy on this deep route while the ball is in the air" against St. Louis.

I understand that he's a rookie, but man...

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
ajk23az;2392633 said:
He is going to get reemed by absolutely everybody in the film room. I would not want to be him tomorrow, unless Wade gives them the day off :D

I doubt it.....Wade will say that the mistakes are on him, like he does after every game. He will make excuses for these over paid prima donnas.

These players, under Wade are never held accountable.

ethiostar

Reaction score
He was looking straight at Ward, about 2-3 yards away, and did nothing. I saw it and i was so confused. I couldn't figure out what the hell he was thinking.

shnagy

Reaction score
newlander;2392653 said:
To show you how LITTLE I actually know about football Canters, I thought he had a bright future...now we know what his "character" issues were. He's a gutless quitter.

Shnagy: I won't respond to your statement. Im sorry, but you are SO wrong: just no response man.................

Continue with your overreaction. I've gotten used to this as the season goes on. Carry on.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I completely agree. Like I said in the game thread that was a FIRST for me. Guys make stupid plays on stupid teams, but I have never seen someone quit like that. EVER.

I will take Pacman's antics over what Jenkins displayed today and that is a shocker in itself.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Scandrick > Jenkins

... by a mile.

Shoulda picked up Antoine Cason. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
He's a fine pick at corner, he wasn't gonna stop Ward and he wasn't going to win this game with a tackle there. This team isn't taught to play bare knuckle, slug it out football. We live and die on big plays, and right now we're dying due to lack of them.

dallasfan4evr

Reaction score
Have to agree with you. Jenkins has just earn the right to have the star removed from his helmet!!! What a P**** he is for not attempting to even stop the run. After seeing this and the performance of these guys, it is apparent that the only thing they care about is having the luxury to say they play for dallas. Other then that, they don't care about anything else. Jerry, get your moneyback, you been ripped off... And get rid of that laid-back fat *** you call a head coach....And send him a lifetime supply of cupcakes, because that's what this team has become....

Hoofbite

Reaction score
He is a quitter. Plain and simple, he is the epitome of everything that is wrong with Dallas.

He absolutely gave up. He made a play today but when it came down to playing for pride, he quit. He tucked his tail between his legs and just turned away.

And who do we have to look at for that type of chicken**** play? Wade Phillips.

Wade's soft style has set the tone for players to just get on the field only to collect a check. Wade is not a head coach. Sorry but the man doesn't command respect and he doesn't deserve to. He's a puppet and a joke.

I will never root for Wade. From this point forward, Wade, Jenkins and even Flozell are players I will not root for. Adams and Jenkins are both quitters and Wade lets them do it. If Wade was a real coach, he would tell Mike that he won't be playing the in the next game. But Wade won't do that because he doesn't have the balls.

Wade is a coward and it is reflecting in the teams undisciplined and gutless play.

I just pray that Jerry comes in and tells Wade to go home. Its really the only shot that Dallas has this season because even with Tony coming back, it doesn't clean up the penalties and it doesn't prevent other players from quitting.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Rounder;2392704 said:
Here is a picture of Jenkins from the game... :hammock:
No excuse for not wanting to hit.this team is to soft.they flatout suck.