Twitter: Mike McCarthy has turned into a joke (literally)

glimmerman

Reaction score
That's such nonsense. As if the O-line doing their job would prevent Dak from being a disaster of a QB. You can't blatantly ignore that fact and expect to get away with it. Dak stinks as a QB and even he knows it. It's the real reason he refused to participate in the pro bowl events of last weekend. Being invited to participate in the skills challenge would have revealed how terrible he really is once again.
Lol. Expect to get away with what. Is he the best or one of them.. No. But we can win with him. We all know he needs a run game and things in place. But this O-Line stunk the second half of the season. When teams can rush 4 and shut down your run game and make him run around then it’s not just his fault. This line has to get better or there is no run game. Even brady would have a hard time. We have had penalty problems but this year seemed worse. Did it not seem worse to you. The coach sucks worse than Dak. He came in riding the gravy train with biscuit wheels because we had one of the best O-Lines and what disgusting to me is pff grading them high. Somethings changed. And it needs straightened out. If you get that line straight and Dak still plays like he has in some games then I will be screaming he sucks. I am not a Dak lover. His performance in the second half of the year is not acceptable. It’s just not all him. Moore gets no pass with me .. he didnt get no job offers.. Shorter passes and get a run game going. That’s the way we win..

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Lol. Expect to get away with what. Is he the best or one of them.. No. But we can win with him. We all know he needs a run game and things in place. But this O-Line stunk the second half of the season. When teams can rush 4 and shut down your run game and make him run around then it’s not just his fault. This line has to get better or there is no run game. Even brady would have a hard time. We have had penalty problems but this year seemed worse. Did it not seem worse to you. The coach sucks worse than Dak. He came in riding the gravy train with biscuit wheels because we had one of the best O-Lines and what disgusting to me is pff grading them high. Somethings changed. And it needs straightened out. If you get that line straight and Dak still plays like he has in some games then I will be screaming he sucks. I am not a Dak lover. His performance in the second half of the year is not acceptable. It’s just not all him. Moore gets no pass with me .. he didnt get no job offers.. Shorter passes and get a run game going. That’s the way we win..

We can win with him in the regular season when the opponent is not a good team. When the competition rises, the chance of winning goes down. We have no chance of winning in the playoffs with Dak at QB. Okay, maybe we win a wildcard game someday, but no better than that. An improved O-line won't help enough to make difference in the playoffs. Dak nor KM have the patience to execute a short pass attack. No matter how effective that may be, they will always eventually get impatient and start throwing long passes.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We can win with him in the regular season when the opponent is not a good team. When the competition rises, the chance of winning goes down. We have no chance of winning in the playoffs with Dak at QB. Okay, maybe we win a wildcard game someday, but no better than that. An improved O-line won't help enough to make difference in the playoffs. Dak nor KM have the patience to execute a short pass attack. No matter how effective that may be, they will always eventually get impatient and start throwing long passes.
That I agree with. His rookie year was short passes. He ran with it and had a run game. He slowly has improved at deep passes he can throw the side line bombs pretty good. But for some reason they got away from it and this year is worse than ever. He admits he gets greedy and wants 6 with every pass. He is injured and don’t want to run. And has no run game. Those 3 things were 85% of his game. If they don’t get a run game and he takes a few runs himself and take some shorter passes and spread it around we won’t make the playoffs this year. The jig is up. I wonder which team figured it out. Maybe bellycheat. Things changed once Dak came back. If like if we don’t start fast we are done. That late scramble and lose by one play. Play that could have and should have been made earlier in the game..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Every coach Jerry hires turns into a joke. For years fans couldn’t wait to get rid of Garrett now after only 2 seasons they can’t wait to get rid of fat head.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He is soooooo cringe un-funny....must be related to Trevor Noah
I would love to fight TN in the octagon. I despise that guy and would relish a prolonged bout of me extending the fight needlessly.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Peyton is no better than McCarthy. Both had top QB's, both have won 1 superbowl. Winning percentage is very close. Mike came here during Covid, and the next year is 12-5, with Dak no less. Peyton was 9-8 in 2021, playing musical QBs. I'd keep Mike and Quinn and dump Moore.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
So Bozo Jones is going to throw another season instead of just firing clown McCarthy right now. Yet some in this fanbase really think this clown wants Dallas to win. Nope. Jerry just wants control and attention. A complete narcissist.... Everything is about him. Not the team!! He just uses the team to get his jollies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy. The national media has turned McCarthy into a caricature of a bumbling idiot at this point. He's getting made fun of at the NFL Awards in front of his players and after the show, his owner is out for dinner with his supposed replacement.

IYhQdOl.png

Ok that's not nearly as bad as you're making it out to be. Its a joke but its not really making McCarthy look bad.....

GINeric

Reaction score
I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy. The national media has turned McCarthy into a caricature of a bumbling idiot at this point. He's getting made fun of at the NFL Awards in front of his players and after the show, his owner is out for dinner with his supposed replacement.

IYhQdOl.png

JJ has been out to dinner with former players and coaches well after their days in Dallas. What is the big deal?? Can't believe a dinner is even a topic of discussion....

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Well, here is the real issue.

How many NFL franchises trade failure for fame?

Not very many.

That is what we are.

This is the way.

ESisback

Reaction score
So tired of the cry babies. Yeah, I want Super Bowls too. Yeah, 26 years sucks. But any other 12-5 team that won their division wouldn’t be described as such a Jets-like loser, with absolutely no hope for the future. People attach too much of their self worth to a football team.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So tired of the cry babies. Yeah, I want Super Bowls too. Yeah, 26 years sucks. But any other 12-5 team that won their division wouldn’t be described as such a Jets-like loser, with absolutely no hope for the future. People attach too much of their self worth to a football team.

3 playoff wins in 25 years with the same two self-appointed clowns making all personnel decisions has nothing to do with being "cry babies" or "self worth".

It's called accepting reality, rather than being self-delusional and convincing ourselves these two jokers are suddenly going to outsmart the rest of the NFL.

ESisback

Reaction score
3 playoff wins in 25 years with the same two self-appointed clowns making all personnel decisions has nothing to do with being "cry babies" or "self worth".

It's called accepting reality, rather than being self-delusional and convincing ourselves these two jokers are suddenly going to outsmart the rest of the NFL.
Sorry, I disagree

Mr_437

Reaction score
That was funny. The Mannings are hilarious, who would've thunk it. Eli for the win. Hopefully Sean was at dinner trying to convince Jerry to put up his whistle and retire from coaching too.