Twitter: Mike McCarthy has turned into a joke (literally)

quickccc

Reaction score
- MM is being set up as a no win situation. He's a puppet HC. ..even if we somehow get Payton, he too will be a puppet HC too,..
Even Parcells did not have total say so in personnel - as Tuna was forced to coach the cancer Terrell Owens, ..

- The jones want MM to be a game manager walk around HC only,.. he doesn't have say with the offense which is clearly Kellen's
And he doesn't have say with the Defense with is clearly Dan Quinn ...

- Speaking of which Quinn, not only will McCarthy have to endure the
Sean Payton dark cloud over his head in this clearly lame duck season in '22, ..
but MM will also have to be concerned with Quinn possibly taking over interim, should we for whatever struggle per mid season.

Blackrain

Reaction score
It’s just a comedy bit. If you don’t have thick enough skin to handle jokes at your expense then you don’t belong as a Head Coach.

I see nothing wrong here, and I’m sure Mike doesn’t care.

I’d probably react the same way as Prescott, to be honest. Just laugh along with the jokes so you don’t appear uptight.

If you don't want to be the joke prepare your team like it matters

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy. The national media has turned McCarthy into a caricature of a bumbling idiot at this point. He's getting made fun of at the NFL Awards in front of his players and after the show, his owner is out for dinner with his supposed replacement.

IYhQdOl.png

Kinda hard to feel sorry for a multi millionaire.....

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s just a comedy bit. If you don’t have thick enough skin to handle jokes at your expense then you don’t belong as a Head Coach.

I see nothing wrong here, and I’m sure Mike doesn’t care.

I’d probably react the same way as Prescott, to be honest. Just laugh along with the jokes so you don’t appear uptight.
I agree....lots of pansies around here

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
If I’m MM and I leave in the next couple of years I go to a lower level NFL team with no expectations etc and run my own own O. He will never have that opportunity here unless he bucks up on Jerry. Right now the guy is stuck. Jokes or not it’s the Jones families world

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
McCarthyism - a campaign or practice that endorses the use of unfair allegations and investigations. :cool:

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Nice guys always finish last! Consider the source (s). The man literally took Garrrett's 8-8's to 12-5 in only his 2nd year. Covid got in the way of his first. No coach is flawless & I like the big guy!

Moke certainly has his flaws. Game management being the main one but I agree with your post. I throw the first season away. No mini camps or pre season games makes it hard to install new systems and gain continuity. This past season didn’t end the way we all hoped but there were some bright spots, particularly the defense and ST’s(sans Zuerlein). I think if we make the right roster decisions and rebuild the offensive line this team can take another step next season