Mike McCarthy was absolutely dreadful tonight

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
His playcalling, his horrific clock management! Dak and this defense bailed him out.

He is severely outdated and it shows
F8nIPK-XgAAvpEV

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I didn't come away with this thought tonight. I'm more disappointed in the lack of run game vs a defense that was playing two deep guarding against the big play. I thought McCarthy was good actually. One drive stalled. I thought the "tush push" was a weak call. The Dak read option TD was outstanding. We really got CeeDee off which was great.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Dak had 1 completion over 20 yards .

MM you are a disaster ., WRs wide open , targeting Gallup all game ...

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
He’s been dreadful all season. Since his hire, really. Can’t wait for him AND Dak to go.
All season indeed. But the defense playing well covered up this turd of a HC/OC most of this season. But the Cards and Niners exposed this weak offense, with poor play calling.

He got lucky tonight, the defense bailed them out...as will be the case all season.

This team will only go as far as the defense and special teams takes them.

Ken

Reaction score
His playcalling, his horrific clock management! Dak and this defense bailed him out.

He is severely outdated and it shows
It reminds me why I didn't like the hire to begin with. He is so scared and overly conservative.

I thought the first two weeks offense was good and something to build off of.

Last few weeks have been disgusting.

XXLMike

Reaction score
I honestly don’t think he gives a S - he’s unprepared and it shows.
his team is undisciplined as well and his offensive line play is the worst I’ve seen in years in Dallas.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
If you did not see how bad the run blocking is, I don't know how you can put the blame on MM.
So why run Pollard up the middle for like 20 times!! McCarthy is pathetic. Dak should just call his own plays.