Mike McCarthy was absolutely dreadful tonight

RS12

Reaction score
MM epítome of only weak coaches looking for one last pay day gonna take Jerry's money.

bewp7

Reaction score
mccarthy need to give up play calling sorry u stink at it i know u have a $40,000,000 anchor weighting u down but do better

he need to focus all his attenton on clock managment because he really stink at that like really bad

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
McCarthy doesn't have it. It's obvious that he's not the answer at this point. You shouldn't get rewarded for just being better than Garrett as that's such a low bar

ICP

Reaction score
I would say Moore was worse though. I fear the bottom line is that as long as Jerry is the GM this team will never have a cutting edge OC that is bringing fresh ideas to the table. It will always be a dated scheme

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
His playcalling, his horrific clock management! Dak and this defense bailed him out.

He is severely outdated and it shows
Mike is a fine HC most of the time, but he is easily one of the worst OCs in the entire league.

Most of the offense came off of Prescott freelancing.

All of this was compounded by his head scratching clock management at the end of the 1st half.

I have to say, unless Dallas somehow makes the NFCCG this year, I can’t help but think Mike is gone due to the absolute ineptitude of his offensive scheme.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
His playcalling, his horrific clock management! Dak and this defense bailed him out.

8 seconds left and 2nd down on the 10? What the hell? And chose to kick field goal. What the hell? We had two shots into the end zone. Is this guy a moron or what???

Kwyn

Reaction score

He is severely outdated and it

It’s weird.

A few weeks ago the CZ was saying he was pretty good.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
This just in....Pollard up the middle for a two yard gain!
Yes, and he kept calling that play over and over with the same results. That repeated Pollard play up the gut for 2 yds or less was a total waste of downs. I don't understand why he kept calling it.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Yes, and he kept calling that play over and over with the same results. That repeated Pollard play up the gut for 2 yds or less was a total waste of downs. I don't understand why he kept calling it.
You don’t understand that MM is a moron?

ChrisL97

Reaction score
Play for the fg? Andy Reid went 44 yards with no timeouts and 13 seconds left and we play for a freagin fg?

The clock management issues I've heard from Packers fans is real.

Carson

Reaction score
:08 seconds inside your opponents 20 with TWO timeouts and you run the clock down? Throw one jump ball and maybe get a PI

Carson

Reaction score
Play for the fg? Andy Reid went 44 yards with no timeouts and 13 seconds left and we play for a freagin fg?

The clock management issues I've heard from Packers fans is real.
My problem isn’t playing it safe and taking the 3.

My problem is he plays it safe with 8 seconds but also fails to convert on 4th down on a different possession.

Either take your points and play smart or be ballsy and go for it all.

I understand 1,000 things can go wrong (Giants halftime blunder or a Tashard Choice fumble at Washington can happen). But one minute he is slicing and dicing them through the air, then the next he wants to run 3 straight times