Twitter: Mike McCarthy was with family in Green Bay

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You are apparently the king of seeing only what you want to see, and ignoring any possibility that doesn't fit that.

I noticed that you couldn't refute or dispute any of what I wrote
Nothing you said was worth disputing. Having a full year to move a family so your mid-school year excuses is just lame, especially with schools closed. Choosing Wisconsin over Texas is the whackiest idea of all so it's not just you.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Nothing you said was worth disputing. Having a full year to move a family so your mid-school year excuses is just lame, especially with schools closed. Choosing Wisconsin over Texas is the whackiest idea of all so it's not just you.

Still angry, I see.

There are parents who don't want to uproot their children from familiar schools to start over somewhere else. There's nothing lame or whacky about it, except to some guy who apparently needs to complain about everything.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Fat Garrett is a loser. Theres no coming back from what he was doing last year.

he has to win games this season.

not impressed with his game plans and in game mgmt.

he seemed overwhelmed and ineffective at best.

I need to see wins.

Proof

Reaction score

why are you always so aggressively wrong lol.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you aware of how many people choose to live outside of Texas? It's a lot more than live in the state.

I think it's a good thing because I don't think the state could handle 300M people, the traffic in AUS, DAL and HOU is already bad enough and I 35 is a freaking nightmare.

plymkr

Reaction score
Waiting for the conspiracy theorist to say Jerry signed Dak while MM was out of town behind his back. :muttley:
Lol, also on another unrelated story, most of the all you can eat buffets took a hit this week in Green Bay.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Always so angry.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He probably did not want to be there, besides, he really does not have any say so regarding this contract, he will just say what JJ wants him to say so he can keep his job.
Didn’t take long for one of the top 10 haters to spew their hate.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You're the king of excuses as usual.
Well, he’s actually correct. Yanking kids out of a school where they have friends they’ve grown up with their whole lives is a big, big decision. As a 20 year military vet, I’ve had to do it and it’s not a good thing. I was under orders so had to but if the decision was left up to me, I probably wouldn’t have done it so often.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Fat Garrett is a loser. Theres no coming back from what he was doing last year.
I suggest you go root for some other team like TB or the Chiefs. You’ve obviously given up, quit and think the Cowboys have no chance. So why keep posting here?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Well, he’s actually correct. Yanking kids out of a school where they have friends they’ve grown up with their whole lives is a big, big decision. As a 20 year military vet, I’ve had to do it and it’s not a good thing. I was under orders so had to but if the decision was left up to me, I probably wouldn’t have done it so often.
Cry baby! I grew up a military brat moving all the time and then I joined the military and took my family with me all over the world as my career progressed. I loved it, they loved it so stop crying to me because I'm having none of it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I suggest you go root for some other team like TB or the Chiefs. You’ve obviously given up, quit and think the Cowboys have no chance. So why keep posting here?
Who do you think you are? Telling other posters here to find another team is just bad form. Fat boy is a terrible coach and here you are defending him? Are you even really a Cowboys fan at all? You don't seem to want the team to ever be good again if you want that Fat arse as the coach.

csirl

Reaction score
I believe MMs wife is a GB native, so understandable that the family doesnt relocate.

plymkr

Reaction score
So childish. Ha ha ha. So childish.
Lol, I'm not above being petty. I'm still butt hurt about going for it on 4th and 10 from our 20. But by the time the season comes around I will be a full MM backer. Count on it. I'll support anyone who is trying to help the team win.