Twitter: Mike McCarthy was with family in Green Bay

cowboyed

Reaction score
Cry baby! I grew up a military brat moving all the time and then I joined the military and took my family with me all over the world as my career progressed. I loved it, they loved it so stop crying to me because I'm having none of it.

Actively living all over the world most certainly cures you of myopic cultural and societal perspectives.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who do you think you are? Telling other posters here to find another team is just bad form. Fat boy is a terrible coach and here you are defending him? Are you even really a Cowboys fan at all? You don't seem to want the team to ever be good again if you want that Fat arse as the coach.
Just a suggestion. He/she has given up so why come here? As far as MM, I'm willing to give him 3 years before making a knee jerk judgement.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cry baby! I grew up a military brat moving all the time and then I joined the military and took my family with me all over the world as my career progressed. I loved it, they loved it so stop crying to me because I'm having none of it.
No ones crying. I grew up as a military brat as well and spent 20 yrs in the military traveling all over. It seems to affect those in high school more than younger kids. Not all, but some have a rough time with it. There's no doubt about that. I'm glad you loved it and your kids loved it and had no problems. But others did.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Just a suggestion. He/she has given up so why come here? As far as MM, I'm willing to give him 3 years before making a knee jerk judgement.
Just stop. I'm not listening to your BS so stop wasting your time.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
There might not have been enough room on the dais for Big Mike anyway. #Huge

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That Fat man should stay in GB and enjoy. The Cowboys are better off without his bad sideline decisions. Just go ahead and make Dan Quinn the new HC and be done with it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Eating those Johnsonville beer brats and enjoying life, Mr. McCarthy? Increase that girth coach and don't concern yourself with the business at hand in Frisco. We'll catch up later. :D

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
too bad. Jerry shoulda hired Urban when he had the chance but he's only hired 2 real head coaches since he's been the owner so we get MM for another season.
When Meyer openly mentioned the DC HC job, that was before he'd ever actually sat down and talked to the Joneses. He would have never taken the job and JAX had to give him control to get him as their HC.

In 12 hours, McCarthy had to convince Booger that he would make him comfortable and so far he has done just that. Meyer doesn't make anyone comfortable.

KB1122

Reaction score
Why do we have a coach who isn't committed enough to move to Dallas?

and

Why do we have a coach who lives in Green Bay?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Nobody should care where McCarthy was no more than the ppl working retail at the star.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I suggest you go root for some other team like TB or the Chiefs. You’ve obviously given up, quit and think the Cowboys have no chance. So why keep posting here?
I quit on far garrett being a good coach. Can he win a ring? Yeah. If he has a great coordinator, great players and a hot streak. Wont be because of him. He doesn't call plays nor does he offer any gameday advantage like I thought he would. It was all Rodgers

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I quit on far garrett being a good coach. Can he win a ring? Yeah. If he has a great coordinator, great players and a hot streak. Wont be because of him. He doesn't call plays nor does he offer any gameday advantage like I thought he would. It was all Rodgers
McCarthy actually did call plays most of the time he was with Green Bay. He was calling the plays when they won the Super Bowl. It was only the last 3 years or so that he turned the play calling over to someone else

stilltheguru

Reaction score
McCarthy actually did call plays most of the time he was with Green Bay. He was calling the plays when they won the Super Bowl. It was only the last 3 years or so that he turned the play calling over to someone else
He brings nothing to Dallas. All I know.

SackMaster

Reaction score
If only the technology existed to communicate without people having to physically be in the same room at the same time ….
giphy.gif

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Didn’t take long for one of the top 10 haters to spew their hate.

Why don't you freaking grow up for once and stop acting like a damn child. Take your hate and stick where the sun don't shine. A supposed big shot Marine does not act like a freaking 12 year old with you little temper tantrum with all the "hater" bullcrap! Grow the hell up!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No ones crying. I grew up as a military brat as well and spent 20 yrs in the military traveling all over. It seems to affect those in high school more than younger kids. Not all, but some have a rough time with it. There's no doubt about that. I'm glad you loved it and your kids loved it and had no problems. But others did.

Then freaking act like for once! Brat, yes, that's how you act! Grow the hell up!

Last edited: