Twitter: Mike McCarthy was with family in Green Bay

stilltheguru

Reaction score
That's not at all what you said. Your comment was about scrambling to try and get 12 men on the field, not about Rodgers trying to catch the other team with 12 men on the field. If that's what you meant you completely wrote it wrong. You didn't even mention Rodgers so maybe a person could judge from context what you were trying to say.

Regardless, so what? Maybe it's something Rodgers is more focused on than other QB's. He's a very good QB. That doesn't somehow mean McCarty is a bad coach.
Relax Mike. Implement it in the offense and stop crying to me. Your job is on the line.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Relax Mike. Implement it in the offense and stop crying to me. Your job is on the line.
lol, there you go - your argument fails and you react with silly insults. That just shows even you know it failed.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
lol, there you go - your argument fails and you react with silly insults. That just shows even you know it failed.
I insulted you by calling you McCarthy? Lol if you want to think you (won) go ahead. :bow:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I insulted you by calling you McCarthy? Lol if you want to think you (won) go ahead. :bow:
lol, so now wont even admit what you wrote (crying)? It's about winning - of course it may be to you and that explains why you will keep plugging ahead even when reason isn't your ally. It's simply about logic and fairness.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
lol, so now wont even admit what you wrote (crying)? It's about winning - of course it may be to you and that explains why you will keep plugging ahead even when reason isn't your ally. It's simply about logic and fairness.
Omer......calm down. I thought we left this a few days ago. Lol