Mike McCarthy's Dallas future and the impact of the playoffs on that

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Personal attacks that's all you got . Your sad . Can’t even debate on a football forum . Enjoy your most touchdowns in a season stats and wins against jelly donuts . I prefer championships . The trolls on this board .

:laugh:
Roll over and eat crap, but pull YOUR head out FIRST...

Prescott has a chance to be the only the second quarterback in franchise history to lead the NFL in passing touchdowns in a single season. Currently, Hall of Famer Roger Staubach is the only Cowboys QB to ever lead the league in touchdown passes when he had 23 in 1971. Like Prescott, Staubach was also in his 30’s when he did it as a 31-year-old.

With 32 scores through the air, Prescott leads San Francisco 49ers QB Brock Purdy by one (31), and Green Bay Packers’ QB Jordan Love by two (30) heading into Week 18. With Purdy not expected to play, Prescott has a two touchdown advantage heading into the week.

The Commanders have given up the most touchdowns through the air so there’s a real chance Prescott winds up with the most passing scores in the NFL for the 2023 season.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/lists/cowboys-week-18-milestones-prescott-parsons-mcarthy/

You haven't been talking football, but a pissy attitude from the start. Non-stop from the off season...you were lame long ago.

Just shut the hell up. :popcorn:
Unless you have more than a girlie dream not attracting more than a crap load...let's go, bazooka breath. All you do is a pissy attitude. Pick it up, let's go, liar.,,

How much does Dallas win by TODAY? Or shut the hell up!!

Your playground privileges are hereby being cancelled...again. You don't discuss current football applications to start with. Now...

Image: Children playing on a playground.

RonWashington

Reaction score

Prescott has a chance to be the only the second quarterback in franchise history to lead the NFL in passing touchdowns in a single season. Currently, Hall of Famer Roger Staubach is the only Cowboys QB to ever lead the league in touchdown passes when he had 23 in 1971. Like Prescott, Staubach was also in his 30’s when he did it as a 31-year-old.

With 32 scores through the air, Prescott leads San Francisco 49ers QB Brock Purdy by one (31), and Green Bay Packers’ QB Jordan Love by two (30) heading into Week 18. With Purdy not expected to play, Prescott has a two touchdown advantage heading into the week.

The Commanders have given up the most touchdowns through the air so there’s a real chance Prescott winds up with the most passing scores in the NFL for the 2023 season.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/lists/cowboys-week-18-milestones-prescott-parsons-mcarthy/

You haven't been talking football, but a pissy attitude from the start. Non-stop from the off season...you were lame long ago.

Unless you have more than a girlie dream not attracting more than a crap load...let's go, bazooka breath. All you do is a pissy attitude. Pick it up, let's go, liar.,,

Your playground privileges are hereby being cancelled...again. You don't discuss current football applications to start with. Now...

Can’t debate go to attack mode . Enjoy the donuts and the stats . Jerry counts on losers like you to go 30 yrs and belly up to the bar

hitachi14

Reaction score
I think it’s on the table if we don’t get to the divisional round, simply because of the game(s) we would have to lose for that to happen. But to fire a coach there better be a better one available, and I’m not sure there is. Other than his game management, which has been abysmal, I think he has been a good coach when you consider how one dimensional our offense is.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Can’t debate go to attack mode . Enjoy the donuts and the stats . Jerry counts on losers like you to go 30 yrs and belly up to the bar
You own nothing yourself, but insult.
Coward, get lost...just where did your post asking me if I was on meds go?

My direction of merit for real discussion included:

(my posts and with football topic)

Your playground privileges are hereby being cancelled...again.

ottawacowpoke

Reaction score

Wow. This is incredible. Not in a good way.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Do I want some what? Nonsensical word salad?
Quack, quack, go find a pond...or talk a touch of football...smack.

Read these posts, or just shut the hell up.

My direction of merit for real discussion included:

(my posts and with football topic)

Dallas going to win today? You bet your sweet butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.