Signed by Cowboys Mike Nolan is our new Defensive Coordinator

MikeB80

Reaction score
This is big, man. We got Jerry to lose two of his addictions, Jason Garrett and Rod Marinelli.

Both had to happen this offseason and it now has.

Hopefully those two guys will go on to have serious problems in their personal lives.

Cowboys!

lol

When Mike nolan gets his hands on trystan hill....man endless opportunities...he will be active for 8 or even 12 games maybe next year.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
This is big, man. We got Jerry to lose two of his addictions, Jason Garrett and Rod Marinelli.

Both had to happen this offseason and it now has.

Hopefully those two guys will go on to have serious problems in their personal lives.

Cowboys!
Garrett will now become the Bismarck Bomber's QB coach...lmao!

reddyuta

Reaction score
lol

When Mike nolan gets his hands on trystan hill....man endless opportunities...he will be active for 8 or even 12 games maybe next year.

Hill is toast,i have no faith in him to get better.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mike Nolan will be the Cowboys defensive coordinator under Mike McCarthy after spending the last three seasons as the New Orleans Saints linebackers coach, a source confirmed multiple reports. McCarthy served as offensive coordinator when Nolan was the head coach of the San Francisco 49ers. Nolan’s father, Dick, was a Cowboys assistant under Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
If he runs an aggressive type defense I would love it.

go back to this year.... against the eagles first game and the rams we sent pressure from everywhere. As a result caused turnovers and gave this game extra possessions.

An offense like ours has the ability to blow teams out...... and makeup for a defense if it takes risks and gives up big plays.

This year against the jets.... bills.... bears and eagles (with all their injuries second game) instead of attacking we sat there and let them pick us apart. We played scared instead of aggressive.

JustChip

Reaction score
Sure has bounced around a lot. The name is very familiar, but can't say I know much about the coach.
Name my be familiar because I believe he is the son of the former Cowboys DC under Landry & 49ers head coach.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Now that it is official I am equally excited to find out who he hires for his staff. He has so much experience it should be really good people.

also I think nolan was a candidate that Garrett didn't want in 2011 if I remember correctly.