Signed by Cowboys Mike Solari new OL coach

Chuck 54

Reaction score
It’s not just the MM connection. Jerry says Mike is moving us to the West Coast offense he ran in GB, but evolved since. He needs coaches who have coached in that offense, who know the blocking schemes, who know the little details that make plays work. I always felt the little details were what Kellen didn’t have a grasp on.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
This guy has seen it all. Been coaching forever. Has a SB ring with SF. Last time they won one!
32 teams in the NFL.
He should have at least one ring. If he was all that, he'd probably have more than 1. Nothing to see here really.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Coach who was really good like 20 years ago and with ties to Landry. Remind you of anyone?

5f97f3d2f21803001222c22c
covid year did him no favors.
can't put in a new scheme over zoom meetings.
the defense we're seeing under quinn is what mccarthy and nolan talked about.
multiple fronts...pass rush...generate turn-overs.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It’s not just the MM connection. Jerry says Mike is moving us to the West Coast offense he ran in GB, but evolved since. He needs coaches who have coached in that offense, who know the blocking schemes, who know the little details that make plays work. I always felt the little details were what Kellen didn’t have a grasp on.
I haven't seen where Jerry said that, but it's certainly my hope. I want us to move away from the Garrett-Linehan-Moore model. Each coach may have had his tweaks, but there still was too much Garrett in that system. Give something else a try to see if we can be more than just paper champions on offense.

cowboyec

Reaction score
jerry told big mike he wants him here as long as coach landry.
ipso-fatso...hire a landry asst.
love it.
hope he gives big mike his old landry play-book too.
hire nate to be asst oline coach.