Video: Mike White Game Footage

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
The offensive line is deep and so are the wr. That means that when white plays in the summer he will have good players blocking for him and good players to throw to.

Can’t wait to see him throw it all around the building.
Gotta feeling we’ll be seeing him in fall and winter too

John813

Reaction score
I like that there is some upside to his game. He possesses a NFL quality arm and he shows good anticipation.
Obviously some things he needs to work on, as almost every QB in the draft. If Moore and the coaching staff likes him then I feel better about a good camp battle and backup for 2018-19.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The offensive line is deep and so are the wr. That means that when white plays in the summer he will have good players blocking for him and good players to throw to.

Can’t wait to see him throw it all around the building.

Good to see you upbeat, holmes. You seemed really down after Witten's news came down.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Good to see you upbeat, holmes. You seemed really down after Witten's news came down.

That is going to be the ultimate bummer when he formally announces it.

I was looking forward to one farewell season for him and something at the stadium to honor him.

GMO415

Reaction score
Rmo 2.0. If Dak doesn't continue to improve, he may just get traded by his 5th year.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
That is going to be the ultimate bummer when he formally announces it.

I was looking forward to one farewell season for him and something at the stadium to honor him.

Yeah watching All or Nothing my respect for him increased significantly. It is going to be rough without him.

Big_D

Reaction score
He has good size a nice touch on his passes and can make all the throws. Should be worth developing!

Beaker42

Reaction score
I wouldn’t go there quite yet, but this could give us an interesting option when Prescott’s contract is up next year.

Gotta get him some reps so hopefully we be up big in some games this year. He’s not the total stiff I thought he was.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Here is a game when everything is going perfect. Pass rush is overwhelming and the coverage is tight.

He still does a solid job when everything is going wrong.

I’d like to see him set his feet quicker and speed up that release.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just pray to God the staff give White and Rush a fair chance and truly try to develop them. White's arm and anticipatory throws intrigue me.

I fear all of their eggs are in on Dak, and might become blind to true competition.

Not saying it'll be this year, but if Dak sucks again in 2018, White and Rush better start garnering consideration.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
I'm sure it's been posted but this guy can really fling it.

If it's a flag football game and the QB can't run this guy is a 1st round pick haha.

Look at some of the anticipation on this guys throws. He is hitting guys before they even break out of their routes.

Look at the window he throws the ball into around the 4 minute mark.

He's a statue but he isn't limited as a passer. He can expose any area of the defense.

Consider the source, but Broaddus had him ranked as a better prospect than Prescott.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I just pray to God the staff give White and Rush a fair chance and truly try to develop them. White's arm and anticipatory throws intrigue me.

I fear all of their eggs are in on Dak, and might become blind to true competition.

Not saying it'll be this year, but if Dak sucks again in 2018, White and Rush better start garnering consideration.
Yep it's pretty bad when we have to hope there's competition. It's going to be real eye opener when the coaches see white throw the ball compared to Dak.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yep it's pretty bad when we have to hope there's competition. It's going to be real eye opener when the coaches see white throw the ball compared to Dak.
It's be 2016 Romo vs Dak all over again. We all know how that one turned out.

Not that I'm complaining - the team was on a roll in 2016. But Romo was a monumentally more talented passer than Dak.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm sure it's been posted but this guy can really fling it.

If it's a flag football game and the QB can't run this guy is a 1st round pick haha.

Look at some of the anticipation on this guys throws. He is hitting guys before they even break out of their routes.

Look at the window he throws the ball into around the 4 minute mark.

He's a statue but he isn't limited as a passer. He can expose any area of the defense.

Saw someone say "noodle arm" when he was picked, proving they knew nothing about him. Whatever his flaws, arm strength isn't one of them.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Here is a game when everything is going perfect. Pass rush is overwhelming and the coverage is tight.

He still does a solid job when everything is going wrong.

I’d like to see him set his feet quicker and speed up that release.

Yeah he looks like he can make the throws accurately, and it does look like he can move around, but he does seem late on his delivery. The wr seems to be waiting for the ball by the time he gets it to them. Hopefully that can be fixed

kskboys

Reaction score
Saw someone say "noodle arm" when he was picked, proving they knew nothing about him. Whatever his flaws, arm strength isn't one of them.
It's getting to the point where anyone who even says noodle arm is turning out to be sorta not real bright.

kskboys

Reaction score

White will put Rush on the PS.