Miles Austin Out In Dallas

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happy days are here again. The skies above are clear again. So lets sing a song of cheer again. Happy days are here again...

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Thanks for the memories Miles,

I'll never forget that time you dated Kim Kardashian and hurt your hamstring.
Haha that's hilarious. I like Miles as a person, but I never thought he was a great player. He was a pleasant surprise at a time when we had no one at WR. But let's be real. He was a UDFA and didn't have elite talent. He would've made a great #2 if he stayed healthy, but he was never a top-dollar WR. Jerry wet himself after the Chiefs game and paid him like he was Calvin Johnson.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Thanks for the memories Miles,

I'll never forget that time you dated Kim Kardashian and hurt your hamstring.
Haha that's hilarious. I like Miles as a person, but I never thought he was a great player. He was a pleasant surprise at a time when we had no one at WR. But let's be real. He was a UDFA and didn't have elite talent. He would've made a great #2 if he stayed healthy, but he was never a top-dollar WR. Jerry wet himself after the Chiefs game and paid him like he was Calvin Johnson.
Nah, he will go to Canada and play for the Hammylton Tigers.:(
If I knew anything about Canada, I might find that funny.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
When he wasn't hurt he was fun to watch. I can see a team doing a 1 year deal with him. Maybe Philly if they lose Jackson.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Knew this was coming but thought it would be in June.

It wouldn't be fair to the player to do it that way. If you know you're releasing, do it now so he can get into the market before teams have done their shopping.

Now you could say so what. It's Miles Austin. But that sort of thing can give you a bad reputation around the league with all the players.

Mookie

Reaction score
This is so beautiful, we can actually sign Free Agents immediately with this move. All you do is date the start of the contract for June. I wouldn't be surprised to make a big time signing or two before the draft. I am excited.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Now all I pray for is that we don't blow this money signing another teams DeMarcus Ware's and Miles Austin's.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Best of luck to Miles. Great guy and great teammate by all accounts, but simply couldn't stay on the field.

Hoping that he can keep playing and produce somewhere else, but the prognosis isn't good based on his history.

Ware will likely return to 75% of form. Miles Austin had one good year and was out with injuries the rest of his time here before he got pushed down the depth chart.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
See ya Miles. Guess I can't wear my two Austin jerseys anymore. Sigh!

I'll sell you mine then you'll have three memorabilia to hang on the wall and reminisce about the good ole days. I'll send you my paypal address.