Miles Austin Out In Dallas

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Only dallas jersey I have got it a while back. I knew hed be gone at the end of this year. Ill just have to tape over the 1 and austin. Lol

Boys122

Reaction score
Is it worth buying a jersey anymore? Players don't hang with the same teams like they used too.

EST_1986

Reaction score
He wasn't a mistake at all. We just didn't get all the goody out of him.

He was a huge mistake. He produced greatly one season and we handed him money bags. We would have been better off keeping TO.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He was a huge mistake. He produced greatly one season and we handed him money bags. We would have been better off keeping TO.

Classic Jerry. Pay a guy for one year of production. Same thing he did with Romo in 2007. We did not even let him develop and see what we have. Just extended him way too quickly. Same with many others.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I'll sell you mine then you'll have three memorabilia to hang on the wall and reminisce about the good ole 'day'. I'll send you my paypal address.

FIFY.............. ;)

KB1122

Reaction score
A consistently productive player who never the respect around here that he deserves.

Gaede

Reaction score
Great memory was that kickoff return vs
Seattle, smiling the while way down the sidelines.

If not hurt, I think Austin can be a great player.

I also think Garrett didn't use him the right way

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
One of my favorite players when he was playing at his best.

I've never seen a guy have his career ruined because of bad hamstrings.

He did get paid though.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I'll sell you mine then you'll have three memorabilia to hang on the wall and reminisce about the good ole days. I'll send you my paypal address.

You always put others before yourself. You are truly a good and selfless man. ;)